6A Poll after week 4.... WHAT?????

Blaze45

Below is the current AP Poll for 6A in Tennessee after 4 games.  I am sure thee is more to it than what I see, but I just don't understand Collierville . Can someone explain the #2 spot. They have  4 wins 1 against #41 4 A  winless Woodale who has not scored a point this season, 1 win against the 47th ranked 3A winless Douglas.  A win against 6A White Station who is raked 37TH and last weeks win against a win against a Mississippi team that is Ranked 31 out of 32 ....Would love to tell me how this makes sense?   

Division I - Class 6A

School Record Points Prv
1. Oakland (15) 4-0 150 1
2. Collierville 4-0 125 4
3. Maryville 3-1 109 2
4. Dobyns-Bennett 4-0 94 7
5. Germantown 4-0 83 8
6. Ravenwood 2-2 58 5
7. Bradley Central 4-0 54 9
8. Lebanon 3-1 52 3
9. Blackman 3-1 37 10
10. Cane Ridge 3-1 25 6

Others receiving votes: Siegel 12. Riverdale 10. Brentwood 8. Smyrna 6. Bartlett 2

17 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Agreed.   How the heck?  Collierville ain't got no business being that high.  Top 10?  Ok.  Top 5?  No way.  #2?  Someones smoking some crack.

The voters in this poll don't even watch the games of the teams they are ranking.  They watch records and scores and their local team only.  They are worthless and pointless.