Upperman @ Watertown

biggest

54 minutes ago, Neanderthal said:

I may just stay home to watch this beat down. Baseball Team get their State Championship Rings at halftime… so I guess I’ll go just for that. This very well may be the first time H2O gets mercy ruled in a while. I hope I’m wrong, but this will be another L. 

If we play like we did last night, we will not get mercy ruled!

Now with that being said Upperman is the favorite by I’d say 14-21 points, but I think / hope there were some things worked out last night that will make this competitive!

Im going Upperman 21- H2O 7 due to us simply still being one dimensional and not being able to throw the ball.  

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If we play like we did last night, we will not get mercy ruled!

Now with that being said Upperman is the favorite by I’d say 14-21 points, but I think / hope there were some things worked out last night that will make this competitive!

Im going Upperman 21- H2O 7 due to us simply still being one dimensional and not being able to throw the ball.  

Im seeing improvement with each week that goes by for this H20 program.  Not sure they will have a noticable bounce back by the end of "this" season.  But, should make things interesting for next year when this team rolls back in with some Friday Night Lights experience under their belts.  Just trying to make some sense of it all.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1