Tellico comes to the Pan for homecoming

TheOneRiddler

The Pan is very injured after being physically dominated by suck creek and I expect it to be a quick night after halftime if tellico doesn’t win by however much they want it says something about them this year. This year just doesn’t look like how the historical physical basin teams of the past always were. Previous teams motto’s being “They might win but they will pay for it” Sad to see traditions going away.

44 minutes ago, TheOneRiddler said:

The Pan is very injured after being physically dominated by suck creek and I expect it to be a quick night after halftime if tellico doesn’t win by however much they want it says something about them this year. This year just doesn’t look like how the historical physical basin teams of the past always were. Previous teams motto’s being “They might win but they will pay for it” Sad to see traditions going away.

Yeah very banged up! I think our qb is out this week, so it’ll be interesting to see who steps up and fills the shoes since our projected number 2 qb is in a cast. For what it’s worth Fitchett played pretty well when his number was called in the second half on Friday. I suppose they’ll roll with him, but I’d like to see more a wildcat approach opposed to him throwing it 20+ times. 

Now I told y'all how this mess was gonna end. You think I'm jokin, but I'm not!

Sometimes, in my heart of hearts, I wonder what a team from the Basin could accomplish without the politics, corruption, abuse, and indifference that exists on our end of the county. I noticed it a little earlier than most, but the brand began to die the day Pat Daley left and we let the wrong people run amok. They have been determined since they were granted impunity to destroy any good thing that exists within the program and ultimately, the program itself.

It's a clown show and we live in a clown world.

Turns out that when you remove the appeal that drew the youngins out, they stop coming! Who'dve thunked it? 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

Now I told y'all how this mess was gonna end. You think I'm jokin, but I'm not!

Sometimes, in my heart of hearts, I wonder what a team from the Basin could accomplish without the politics, corruption, abuse, and indifference that exists on our end of the county. I noticed it a little earlier than most, but the brand began to die the day Pat Daley left and we let the wrong people run amok. They have been determined since they were granted impunity to destroy any good thing that exists within the program and ultimately, the program itself.

It's a clown show and we live in a clown world.

Turns out that when you remove the appeal that drew the youngins out, they stop coming! Who'dve thunked it? 

It seems the youngins wants and needs are an after thought here on this end of the county and I’m not just talking about football. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

28 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

It seems the youngins wants and needs are an after thought here on this end of the county and I’m not just talking about football. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

You're right. This extends way beyond football.

People need to go. It's time. I'm tired of seeing people enrich themselves with public funds and give preferential treatment to family and friends. It's always going to happen, but the boldness of this bunch is insane. Bunch of inmates running the prison.

They've got to answer for it, as a mentor of ours used to say.

9 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

You're right. This extends way beyond football.

People need to go. It's time. I'm tired of seeing people enrich themselves with public funds and give preferential treatment to family and friends. It's always going to happen, but the boldness of this bunch is insane. Bunch of inmates running the prison.

They've got to answer for it, as a mentor of ours used to say.

Yep someone’s going to have to pay the price eventually. Another saying a good mentor of ours says, one quote that stands out is it don’t go no better than this. Wrong it definitely gets better than this. Again I’m not knocking on the players or the people who have good intentions with the boys and are trying their best. 

Tellico should win this one. Hate to see the mess in Basin you all are talking about. I grew up in the days when Mark Stone was coaching the team. I enjoyed watching those teams play. I haven't seen that atmosphere there in years. It is good for local football when Basin is Basin. 

Tellico 47

Basin 7

Good luck and here's hoping for an injury free game. 

Do you think Basin will be looking for a new coach? Do you think Basin can bring the kids back?

1 hour ago, housemouse said:

Tellico should win this one. Hate to see the mess in Basin you all are talking about. I grew up in the days when Mark Stone was coaching the team. I enjoyed watching those teams play. I haven't seen that atmosphere there in years. It is good for local football when Basin is Basin. 

Tellico 47

Basin 7

Do you think Basin will be looking for a new coach? Do you think Basin can bring the kids back?

Most likely after going 0-10. Yes but it depends if administration wants to because I heard some rumors they dont care and want it gone. Also there are only a few people that could be head coach to get kids back playing.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, housemouse said:

Tellico 47

Basin 7

This one will be a rough one for my cougars, I miss the old days. The old days of hard nose football, where even if we lost on the scoreboard we won in the physicality battle. We can only hope and pray that things eventually will go back to that. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TheOneRiddler said:

Most likely after going 0-10. Yes but it depends if administration wants to because I heard some rumors they dont care and want it gone. Also there are only a few people that could be head coach to get kids back playing.

19 hours ago, TheCommander said:

This one will be a rough one for my cougars, I miss the old days. The old days of hard nose football, where even if we lost on the scoreboard we won in the physicality battle. We can only hope and pray that things eventually will go back to that. 

This is depressing. It wasn't but a few short years ago yall were rolling as well. Good 3 year run? Maybe? Still physical then. Why would ANYONE want football gone? It prepares kids and gets them ready for adulthood. It also improves education and the student body. If they shut football down then the school will be next! I'll be praying and hoping for a strong return.