2A Mr Football Candidates

Chiefbigfoot

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

He is a good athlete but I thought realistically he missed on a ton of passes that should have been completed.  He will definitely get an opportunity at the next level.  What is his completion percentage?

Chattanoogan.com had him 11-18 vs. Marion so the "ton" of passes he missed was 7.  12/18 vs. Brainerd I found in Chattanoogan.com.  Post I saw said overall he was 64-86 so I guess he was 41-50 in the other 3 games if that is correct.  Had a few drops and certainly missed a few open receivers but nearly 75% is good.  I believe he will at least be a Mr. Football candidate.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omarion Harris, Senior WR/DB/RB/LB/Etc. from Westview should be in the hunt on this list. He probably won't be because of Westview's complete lack of effective quarterback play in getting him the ball. If the defense gives him one step, it's over. If they DON'T give him a step, he's still a threat to score from anywhere on the field any given play. But every team around knows this and keys on him as he is the answer to stopping the offense. This is not even mentioning his outstanding defensive work. He plays for the enemy Westview, but gotta give props where they are due. This young man should have college offers stacked like cordwood.

18 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

Omarion Harris, Senior WR/DB/RB/LB/Etc. from Westview should be in the hunt on this list. He probably won't be because of Westview's complete lack of effective quarterback play in getting him the ball. If the defense gives him one step, it's over. If they DON'T give him a step, he's still a threat to score from anywhere on the field any given play. But every team around knows this and keys on him as he is the answer to stopping the offense. This is not even mentioning his outstanding defensive work. He plays for the enemy Westview, but gotta give props where they are due. This young man should have college offers stacked like cordwood.

He just played last week for the first time in about 3 weeks...... and can't blame lack of effective QB play. The QB had a rough start but is actually connecting passes now and has much improved the last 3 weeks too. And if we're are gonna throw out anyone's name from Westview it should be Quincy Hamilton. Everyone who has actually watched this season as a whole and been at every game would know that.