Tullahoma @ Peal-Cohn

MountRushmore1

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

No problem and Hillwood and Glencliff should be a win. LC is a REAL toss up and I kinda give the edge to LC. Montgomery Central I haven’t seen and I think Greenbrier is legit

I appreciate your thoughts. I realistically thought Tullahoma's only chances left for wins would be against Hillwood and Glencliff. I was just curious if anyone else would think that after seeing them in person tonight. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

I appreciate your thoughts. I realistically thought Tullahoma's only chances left for wins would be against Hillwood and Glencliff. I was just curious if anyone else would think that after seeing them in person tonight. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way! 

Y’all got 10 players coming back and that might be a major plus for you guys. Good luck to you guys also.

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Y’all got 10 players coming back and that might be a major plus for you guys. Good luck to you guys also.

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

only one win with all those players.  and that win was a Fluke!  Watching last night was terrible.  Those kids got a lot of playing time last year.  JV games and half of a Friday night game.  They haven't been Coached up!  Bottomline!  Last night u run the ball as much as possible and try to throw short passes to keep clock running.  Make is as short of a game as possible.  They come out throwing and stopping the clock on every series which gives PC a chance to be up 28-0 at end of the first Q.    Regardless a loss is a loss.  Losses will not get you fired in HS Football but not having control of the locker room and people not showing up to the games will get u fired.  That was the poorest crowd I have seen on the road for Tullahoma last night.  The band was even smart enough to not show up.  We had more cheerleaders than people at the game.  Good thing we changed the school colors to BLACK this year and brought in a "NEW BRAND" how is that working out!  At least the old brand and old colors were a winning brand!  We look like Jerry Glanville in all black with the Atlanta Falcons years ago.  That is a storied franchise in black!  The main school color is cardinal!  Maybe we should spend time coaching and not worrying about a new brand!  Neither is working out for the best right now. 

Thanks for not putting triple digits on Wildcats.  

BTW is it true that the Super and HS Principal are not returning?  

1 hour ago, Cakeman said:

only one win with all those players.  and that win was a Fluke!  Watching last night was terrible.  Those kids got a lot of playing time last year.  JV games and half of a Friday night game.  They haven't been Coached up!  Bottomline!  Last night u run the ball as much as possible and try to throw short passes to keep clock running.  Make is as short of a game as possible.  They come out throwing and stopping the clock on every series which gives PC a chance to be up 28-0 at end of the first Q.    Regardless a loss is a loss.  Losses will not get you fired in HS Football but not having control of the locker room and people not showing up to the games will get u fired.  That was the poorest crowd I have seen on the road for Tullahoma last night.  The band was even smart enough to not show up.  We had more cheerleaders than people at the game.  Good thing we changed the school colors to BLACK this year and brought in a "NEW BRAND" how is that working out!  At least the old brand and old colors were a winning brand!  We look like Jerry Glanville in all black with the Atlanta Falcons years ago.  That is a storied franchise in black!  The main school color is cardinal!  Maybe we should spend time coaching and not worrying about a new brand!  Neither is working out for the best right now. 

Hey time will tell and consistency isn’t built over one year. The other teams y’all played I can’t speak for but PC was young last year and basically returned everybody min #7. This current team in JR heavy. I did think tullahoma was going to be better then what they was yesterday. Also I’m not gone dip my toe in tullahoma business lol

7 hours ago, Cakeman said:

I'm not from Tullahoma but I did attend the Shelbyville game. I was shocked that they changed the helmets. I was a never a big fan of "the cat over the T" logo BUT that was Tullahoma tradition. Also all the black just looks like it should be someone else out there other than Ttown. Now as far as uniforms, I don't care either way as long as you produce a W. The problem with the new regime is if you go to mess with tradition AND lose, you're asking for a short stay at your current employer. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm not from Tullahoma but I did attend the Shelbyville game. I was shocked that they changed the helmets. I was a never a big fan of "the cat over the T" logo BUT that was Tullahoma tradition. Also all the black just looks like it should be someone else out there other than Ttown. Now as far as uniforms, I don't care either way as long as you produce a W. The problem with the new regime is if you go to mess with tradition AND lose, you're asking for a short stay at your current employer. 

Short stay, changing the brand and not watching the locker room letting the kids run the show.  If they try to get the locker room back now and start cracking down after running a loose ship that will create even more issues.  When you start losing kids start packing it in early.  It is funny how they are taking up Cell Phones now.  I do not believe they were supposed to be out in class anyway.  Experience as a head coach means a lot!  

6 hours ago, Cakeman said:

Short stay, changing the brand and not watching the locker room letting the kids run the show.  If they try to get the locker room back now and start cracking down after running a loose ship that will create even more issues.  When you start losing kids start packing it in early.  It is funny how they are taking up Cell Phones now.  I do not believe they were supposed to be out in class anyway.  Experience as a head coach means a lot!  

Everyone take a deep breath. Coach Sisk knows what he’s doing. It’s not his call on the uniforms or the Idiot Kid who thought it was all in fun to video another kid in the locker room. I assure you NOBODY is more disappointed than him about this kids poor judgment. So lets drop all this nonsense about “heads on the chopping block and the program unraveling and kids dropping out of the program” I’ve personally seen Sisk at the field house very early on Saturday Mornings after a game and late in the evening on Thursdays before a game. He’s working his butt off for THS. The Coach can only do so much. I wish all these nay sayers who sit on their iPads would actually show up and support their coach and team on Fridays both home and away. In Chattanooga last December you would have thought it was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. EVERYONE IN TULLAHOMA WAS THERE. Where are you now? Besides to ###### and moan about how “bad” things are. 
You’all forget 2015. A lot worse than now by along shot. And you couldn’t give away a ticket on the 50yrd line. Let’s show our support for this team and their new head coach instead of monday morning quarterbacking everything that’s not gone our way this season. Most of which the Coach has no control over. 

Edited by IPOPU2022
Mistype

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Everyone take a deep breath. Coach Sisk knows what he’s doing. It’s not his call on the uniforms or the Idiot Kid who thought it was all in fun to video another kid in the locker room. I assure you NOBODY is more disappointed than him about this kids poor judgment. So lets drop all this nonsense about “heads on the chopping block and the program unraveling and kids dropping out of the program” I’ve personally seen Sisk at the field house very early on Saturday Mornings after a game and late in the evening on Thursdays before a game. He’s working his butt off for THS. The Coach can only do so much. I wish all these nay sayers who sit on their iPads would actually show up and support their coach and team on Fridays both home and away. In Chattanooga last December you would have thought it was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. EVERYONE IN TULLAHOMA WAS THERE. Where are you now? Besides to ###### and moan about how “bad” things are. 
You’all forget 2015. A lot worse than now by along shot. And you couldn’t give away a ticket on the 50yrd line. Let’s show our support for this team and their new head coach instead of monday morning quarterbacking everything that’s not gone our way this season. Most of which the Coach has no control over. 

I don't doubt that Sisk is trying hard. Never questioned that.

As far as Tullahoma fans attending games, of course the fair weather fans are gone. That was easy to see coming.

I realize it's year one but Sisk has 3 gimme games coming up. Hillwood, Montgomery Central, and Glencliff are extremely subpar. If he drops one of these "cupcakes", folks have a right to be upset. I don't want to hear excuses about suspensions and so forth. They are easy wins for the taking. Tullahoma should finish 4-6 in worst case scenario. 

17 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

When it was bad in 2015 you had a head coach that had been there 25 years and earned the right to a losing season or 3.

Coach Sisk has been a Coach for a long time for a lot of losing programs and programs in turmoil.  CC, LC, and Tullahoma.  

Tullahoma has had only a few really good seasons in their history but have always been consistent.  No reason for this team to be this far off.  I agree with Percy, the rest of the season should be easy enough to make the playoffs but I only see 2 wins.   The group that graduated played a lot on fridays as sophomores and they had a good year then, (just like this group) their JR year even a better year due to more playing time and then last year they finished it off.  This group was going to win with or without a great coaching staff. They had done that their entire athletic life.   i will say this. The locker room is the Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches responsibility 100% and it was his call on the uniforms along with the assistants.  If things are happening in the locker room the Coaches are not doing their job.  I remember playing and 2 coaches always sitting on the couches making sure players showered and sprayed with nitrotan for cuts when u left the fieldhouse.  No messing around in the field house and no pics of other players or  freshman getting harassed and wrestled to the ground.  ALL Coaches responsibilities.  It is funny how after the situation they make the kids start following the already in place cell phone policy.  No phones out!  

You can protect the coach all you want to.  I could care less who the coach is but It is not going away.  You just want everyone to stop talking about it so things will settle down. This is the defending state champions!!!  They can't line up and they can't execute simple task right now.  No one is taking a deep breath.   The people that had pics posted of them and the Freshman being harassed may feel a little different about it.  If people keep trying to cover it up others will keep bringing out more and believe me there is always more that people know. 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:24 AM, IPOPU2022 said:

Well heck. . What are the “rumors”? Surely the Kids and their Parents know as well as the Coaches and Admin. I believe the Public (Tax Payers) have an absolute right to Know what’s going on with their Football Program. And whether the decision was fair and just. 
Or whether it was a Kangaroo Court decision by a few people including the Superintendent. Regardless the Facts of this situation should be made public. And if these suspensions were in fact reasonable and justified so be it. 
But if they were in fact too severe or otherwise poorly resolved the public has an absolute right to transparency in this situation. To either agree with the ultimate decision or condemn it. 
This “no comment” position is complete BS. 

it was a suspension for hazing... players are gone for fifty days is what im hearing

I've been in T-town's stands 3 times this season, and my observation is this;

Nowhere near the talent on the field this season as last year, or the 2 seasons before then.  It's painfully obvious that the offense is NON dimensional right now.  Play calling is suspect.  Athletes appear to be out of position.  Defense is back to giving up crucial downs.  Kicking game is weak.

Sometimes programs are full of good kids, just not athletic, or athletic enough to compete.  I keep hearing, and I witnessed it last season, about how much playing time these kids got, and it's true, I watched them play much of the second half all year, and I'm assuming most, if not all, played JV games too.  I believe that experience should have contributed to a more competitive team this year, but it hasn't.   I can't imagine that the coaching has changed that much from last year, so maybe it's just as simple as these guys aren't as good as last year's guys.  No parent wants to hear that their kid is not as good as the kid that was in that same position the previous season, but it's a reality.  It's what's going on right now.   I'm guessing these guys have had the same coaching as last year's group, so what gives?  

• Like 3