White House vs Fairview

ladyvol31

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, ponyup said:

Interested to see how this one turns out, for the game with waverly in a few weeks.  I know what white house is but don't know much about fairview this year,  hopefully they have improved a little from last year

Fairview I think is better than last years team, but at times lack discipline when it comes to penalities.  I fear this will cost us a close game at some point. 

I think White House’s d-line and LB’ers will neutralize the Fairview run game. Grant is a good back but not that quick. The OT’s are big but have slow feet. Fairview can overcome that with the passing game. On the other hand Fairview will probably stalemate the WH run game, which is all they have. So I think Fairview will pull it out. 

Edited by FastEddieDavis

BDP will have to play much better than it did the first half against Sycamore. The War Eagles flat out fell apart in the second half and White House took advantage. I expect Fairview to be much more disciplined than Sycamore. WH needs to get into and offensive flow and control the clock! They also need a healthy Michael Albin to be in uniform. The loser of this game will most likely have to travel in the first round of the playoffs so this is a must win for both!! BDP! 

2 hours ago, ForeverHoopsFan said:

BDP will have to play much better than it did the first half against Sycamore. The War Eagles flat out fell apart in the second half and White House took advantage. I expect Fairview to be much more disciplined than Sycamore. WH needs to get into and offensive flow and control the clock! They also need a healthy Michael Albin to be in uniform. The loser of this game will most likely have to travel in the first round of the playoffs so this is a must win for both!! BDP! 

You are 100% correct. If white house uses the same offense they used second half against sycamore they should beat Fairview convincingly 

4 hours ago, ForeverHoopsFan said:

Fairview is disciplined, but have not proved to be a first half team against good opponents thus far.  Had they played the first half against Westview as they did the second half - the ending of that game would have been very different.  If they can come out and forget what happened in this game last year, I feel they can handle business.  We all will know by 10:00 p.m. Friday night!  LOL!  

On 9/24/2022 at 12:58 PM, FastEddieDavis said:

I think White House’s d-line and LB’ers will neutralize the Fairview run game. Grant is a good back but not that quick. The OT’s are big but have slow feet. Fairview can overcome that with the passing game. On the other hand Fairview will probably stalemate the WH run game, which is all they have. So I think Fairview will pull it out. 

If we’d just quit fumbling we’d be alright against most teams.  I also feel like we can throw better than people think.  We just don’t seem to do it.