Lake County vs West Carroll

TipToe421

13 hours ago, Tide21 said:

He is against any local team that has been successful. It’s all that anger that’s built of from knowing west Carroll has never had a good team and never will. 

Doesn't Peabody have a race war in their schools they need to address? Your middle school principal apparently thinks so. But let me guess Tide, it's the most classy race war we've ever seen. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Weird cuz when we were making the 2nd-3rd rounds it was because we were a second tier team and there was nothing to be proud of (y'all's words not mine) now LC is in that position and you have to convince yourself this is a successful season? Whatever floats your boat my guy. I'm just going by the standards of what y'all said in the past. So therefore mediocre season at best. Next year might be rough 

Cartman next year LC will be pretty dang good. I am a realist and around the program alot. I know what the talent level is. I have never said anything bad about WC. The last few years they have been pretty successful. Lost in the quarterfinals to LC a couple of times. I think one year went to semifinals a few years back. I think they have a solid program. I thought Wolfe was a great coach for you guys. Good luck to the eagles

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Cartman next year LC will be pretty dang good. I am a realist and around the program alot. I know what the talent level is. I have never said anything bad about WC. The last few years they have been pretty successful. Lost in the quarterfinals to LC a couple of times. I think one year went to semifinals a few years back. I think they have a solid program. I thought Wolfe was a great coach for you guys. Good luck to the eagles

I'm lumping all you guys together and can't particularly remember who said what but you get what I mean. Personally I don't see y'all getting better losing day day and Malachi but hey we'll see. 

19 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I'm lumping all you guys together and can't particularly remember who said what but you get what I mean. Personally I don't see y'all getting better losing day day and Malachi but hey we'll see. 

Cartman we have a back that is a sophomore that will be a household name this time next year. We return 3 receivers, qb and most of our line. We return the bulk of our defense and have 2 8th graders that would be pushing for starting time now if they were in high school.

5 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

You'll see how good lake county is next year without Malaki and day day when we beat y'all again next year. Our next year's junior class was loaded 2 years ago as 8th graders so you'll see soon enough! Save this post for reference.