Station Camp (4-1) at Mt. Juliet (4-1)

MJGOLDENBEARS

5 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

A game that wasn't as close as the score indicates for anybody who wasn't there. Missed PAT & missed 2 pt try made it 33 instead of 35. And SC got a score with a minute left to make it a little closer as well. Also I think SC scored on a kick 6?

This is true but if I said it…. Game over from the CoachT faithful. If this game was played again we win 42-7

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

How many yards does Morton have on the year? 

He Did not play the first game against Gallatin, the next two games he wasn’t needed much. The last 3 games he’s over 600 yards, probably around 700 on the season. He’s completely turned this offense around from last season into game 1 of this season.

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

He Did not play the first game against Gallatin, the next two games he wasn’t needed much. The last 3 games he’s over 600 yards, probably around 700 on the season. He’s completely turned this offense around from last season into game 1 of this season.

Good for Gallatin he did not play and I told my dad after that game that  Gallatin was lucky to have won . I was impressed with the QB whom I believe has a D-1 arm and great speed for his size .What I also saw in the Gallatin game is he threw too many fast balls that his receivers couldn't handle . Missed opportunities by the bears cost them that game ..Good luck the rest of the way looks good for a 9-1 season .

6 hours ago, runninblind said:

Good for Gallatin he did not play and I told my dad after that game that  Gallatin was lucky to have won . I was impressed with the QB whom I believe has a D-1 arm and great speed for his size .What I also saw in the Gallatin game is he threw too many fast balls that his receivers couldn't handle . Missed opportunities by the bears cost them that game ..Good luck the rest of the way looks good for a 9-1 season .

Don’t get me wrong, Gallatin did some things right in that game and we had no answer on defense. However Looking back at that game, one would wonder how MJ lost. I’m just glad they’ve rebounded the way they have.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

37 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Don’t get me wrong, Gallatin did some things right in that game and we had no answer on defense. However Looking back at that game, one would wonder how MJ lost. I’m just glad they’ve rebounded the way they have.

Shame you had to work, you missed a good game. You could have meet Coach Gentry from Lebanon and talked some about next weeks game. Also could have talked with some DCA coaches who coached Scooter Edwards whose son is number 34 for MJ and scored twice last night. Plenty of scoop for your weekly post. 

• Upvote 1