Meigs at Polk County 9/30/22

Yeti

15 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

Well how about that. Another projected Meigs loss. 
We have dealt with Injuries ourselves. Our All State/ All region LB/FB has been out. Also a starter on the line. Hopefully they will be back soon. Either way I’m calling the upset and Meigs wins! Something like 35-10

lol calm down. Are you 5? I actually picked Meigs to win last week and was almost spot on for the score! I just feel like DD will scheme and win this one. When Meigs was rolling strong a few years back he played Meigs close with one of his worst teams. Just have a feeling he pulls this one out. They did score 21 on Central in the first half. We will see. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Hard to tell, I think we win but he will scheme us and make us work for it. He normally manages that for sure.

No dog in race but what Ive read and seen your guys strength is stopping run on D, DD want try to do anything but run, he might try and pass 4 x in 4 games, back when he had great teams he was one dimensional got to play offs and played teams that could stack box and run the alleys he would be one and done. Again before i get bashed I mean no disrespect to PC, just stating football from what I have read and seen. Hope it is a great game and all stay safe.

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

No dog in race but what Ive read and seen your guys strength is stopping run on D, DD want try to do anything but run, he might try and pass 4 x in 4 games, back when he had great teams he was one dimensional got to play offs and played teams that could stack box and run the alleys he would be one and done. Again before i get bashed I mean no disrespect to PC, just stating football from what I have read and seen. Hope it is a great game and all stay safe.

A loss here likely puts either Polk or Meigs on the couch in week 11. Play like there's no next week in games like this.

10 hours ago, BigFoot423 said:

Two fumbles hurt. We score another if we don’t fumble going toward the scoreboard 

I believe you are right, we would have likely scored at least one more. The defense has improved alot since the first of the year. It's nice to see how they have pulled it together.

Edited by Yeti