East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

35 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

We’re still debating going to Knoxville tomorrow evening or going after the fame Friday! If we do go I will stop by

your a fake fan just like i ben saying this hole time

wood rather go sea them vols lose too my tide by 35

your allso scared to reply back too me 

ive provin that your a frawd indians fan

those are my indians

you should bee a shamed 

18 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Yea tell me about it… I’m not sure what can be so important that you miss the regional championship over… if it’s what I heard it was which is the Vols, Bama game then I say don’t let them play another game all year!! 2 of them start on both sides of the ball!!!!! 

Hmmmmmm... the only 3 that get to touch the ball that would hurt West by not being there is 20, 19, 16 and they don't let them touch it enough or they would have a scary offense. Hoping to see 27 touching the ball in this game. If he does and is as good as last year, he'll be getting some looks not D1 but he definitely has potential to go somewhere.  

2 hours ago, Whodat1 said:

Hmmmmmm... the only 3 that get to touch the ball that would hurt West by not being there is 20, 19, 16 and they don't let them touch it enough or they would have a scary offense. Hoping to see 27 touching the ball in this game. If he does and is as good as last year, he'll be getting some looks not D1 but he definitely has potential to go somewhere.  

18, 25, and 19 are all going to the Vols game, it’s confirmed! So looks like some of the younger guys will have to step up! WHAT A SHAME! We will see what happens tomorrow! 

3 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I don’t believe I’ve put a score prediction in this thread for this game and since it’s gameday I’ll do it now. ER 21-Westy 20 in an OT game!

If we score 20 Eagles win! I'm going to say ER doesn't score more than 2 TDs! Going to be a good game though! Can't wait!