Time for a coaching change at West Ridge?

After this pitiful display of coaching again by these coaches. I think the question has to be asked is it time to move on from this slow moving train wreck. that has been West Ridge coaching especially the pee wee level unoriginal and boring offensive playcalling. Should they start looking for something new at the end of the year?

Edited by WestWolvesRidge

42 minutes ago, WestWolvesRidge said:

After this pitiful display of coaching again by these coaches. I think the question has to be asked is it time to move on from this slow moving train wreck. that has been West Ridge coaching especially the pee wee level unoriginal and boring offensive playcalling. Should they start looking for something new at the end of the year?

I’m a Crockett fan that offense is very boring. We couldn’t stop that pitch on the outside.

11 hours ago, WestWolvesRidge said:

They will say, "we lost a lot of seniors/experience from last year's team". That's true but where was the development taking place for the replacements? My point. You never really see a Science Hill or a D-B that isn't competitive no matter what talent was lost. The offense is boring, predictable and the play calling suspect. Last year as well. It's just my opinion, but I think this group is in over their heads. 2nd year replacement might be a little too soon but I don't see anything changing. I've said it before, the staff must realize the importance of creating a winning mentality. 1 successful year will not do that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

What's the big difference in the staff this year as compared to last year when everybody was saying WR was going to challenge DB and SH for the big dog status of upper east Tn.? 

I don't know who "everybody" is but those statements never came from me. I saw a few from fans of other programs. I know the staff lost Norris. Who knows what kind of impact he had. We all know coaching is more than calling plays. I've just never been impressed with this staff. Last year or while at South.

1 hour ago, 83SouthRebel said:

I don't know who "everybody" is but those statements never came from me. I saw a few from fans of other programs. I know the staff lost Norris. Who knows what kind of impact he had. We all know coaching is more than calling plays. I've just never been impressed with this staff. Last year or while at South.

"Everybody" is the guy that lives across the street from me. lol  Aside from Elizabethton and Greeneville all schools in upper east tn. have weak coaching staffs. Boone just happens to have a good group of players this year. Their coaching will come more into focus in the playoffs. Almost bit them last night. They spent all that money on facilities at WR and then just basically hired a bunch of guys to coach. If Science Hill ever decides to get serious and go hire the staff away from Elizabethton they will have to build some bigger trophy cases to house a gold ball or two. DB had that chance but the good ole' boy club put their foot down and wouldn't allow it.