3126 Long Hollow Pike

Hendersonville, TN 37075

Style: Folkstyle

Sanctioned: NHSCA

Weigh-Ins: 8:00 a.m.

Wrestling: 9:00 a.m. Hope to be finished by 1:00

Divisions: High School Boys & Girls

Wrestlers need to be ranked by 1, 2 or 3

1= First or second year wrestler with no Varsity experience.

2= Previous Varsity Wrestler or Middle school state placer.

3= Wrestler that has made it to post season or state placer.

Periods: 2:1:1 (sudden death overtime)

Entry Fee: $20/wrestler at the door and $12 if you pre-register. PLEASE EMAIL Pre-Registration information to clint.harrington@sumnerschools.org

Admission: $5/person

Make Checks payable to Beech wrestling

There will be a light concession stand

For more information call/text Clint Harrington @ 661-487-9964 or email clint.harrington@sumnerschools.org

Boy’s High School (9-12): 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285

Girl’s High School (9-12): 103, 112, 119, 125, 132, 140, 150, 160, 170, 190, 285

Tournament director reserves the right to change/combine weight classes and divisions to maximize the opportunities for the wrestlers.

If there are not enough girls that register to get minimum matches, then they will be reimbursed.

THANKS,

Clint Harrington 
BHS WWTP
Head Wrestling Coach
615-824-6200
clint.harrington@sumnerschools.org

59 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

Ok this I can not stand when tournaments host a girls tournament as well as a boys tournament atleast update the right weight classes used for girls wrestling. 
These small details show it’s not for girls but would like their money. 

Why don’t you host a girls tournament? Just for girls. 

2 hours ago, tthunder said:

Why don’t you host a girls tournament? Just for girls. 

Well if you look at the tournament list you will see that pretty much all weekends for tournaments are pretty much filled and to help grow the girls side in the state it’s never a good idea to try to take girls away from other tournaments and also coaches don’t like to split where their girls team goes if there is not a Jv tournament being hosted the same day.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, cougars130 said:

Well if you look at the tournament list you will see that pretty much all weekends for tournaments are pretty much filled and to help grow the girls side in the state it’s never a good idea to try to take girls away from other tournaments and also coaches don’t like to split where their girls team goes if there is not a Jv tournament being hosted the same day.

You were complaining that the folks at Beech didn’t have the correct weights for girls in their off season tournament. If they don’t care as much about girl wrestling as you suggested why don’t you host a girls tournament using the correct weights instead of complaining about what Beech is doing. 

3 minutes ago, tthunder said:

You were complaining that the folks at Beech didn’t have the correct weights for girls in their off season tournament. If they don’t care as much about girl wrestling as you suggested why don’t you host a girls tournament using the correct weights instead of complaining about what Beech is doing. 

Again I believe the answer to your question is in what you just responded to. 
All I’m saying is if you are holding a tournament with girls involved atleast show enough care to update the weight classes on the flier to reflect the current weight classes used for girls wrestling. Simple as that. 

16 hours ago, mat73557 said:

You probably could have just emailed Coach Harrington instead of trying to blast him and his program on CoachT.  

Not blasting him or his program. 
this is not the only flier that has done it. 
if you send out a flier targeted to a certain audience at least have that information correct.