Heritage visits Lenior City on week 10

BarneySox2007

Great job of LC coaches adapting and getting the most out of what they have to work with. Rather than try to be something they don’t have the talent to be, they found a way to have success with their limited talent. Lined up in heavy single wing formation and just pounded the ball by putting more bodies at the point of attack than Heritage had. Ate up the clock and just methodically worked their way down the field. Loved the old school approach. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, OrangePylon said:

Is it true that Heritage went straight to the locker room and didn’t shake hands last night?

Lenior city was taking a knee to kill the clock out and one of the heritage kids rushed in to tackle like it was going to change the game. A few blows were exchanged and one of the Heritage team mates picked his buddy up and took him to the sidelines to prevent further issues and the team decided it was best to just clear the field but the Heritage coaches did shake hands with the Lenior city team. Most likely a good decision by the coaches. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I should of listened to you on this one bounder, you've seen enough football to know what your talking about. Heritage looked like all they had to do was show up.

Just because you put it into the universe, it doesn’t make it true. Sorry Barn but Heritage is just not very good. Better than they have been? Yes. Still not very good.

Just now, Fandom101 said:

Just because you put it into the universe, it doesn’t make it true. Sorry Barn but Heritage is just not very good. Better than they have been? Yes. Still not very good.

They just don't have athletes and good enough to overcome things that have stood in their way the past twenty years. They have been awaken from the dead which is a good thing. Lenoir City has improved very much and to be honest one of the players there's dad is on my Facebook page and I've seen some of the video he has shown and I've been highly impressed. I knew the odds going in Heritage wouldn't win but I wanted to see those kids finally have a winning season in the worst way. Their offense has done real well this year but defensley they have a long way to go. Letting Central come back is the prime example of that. I can't help from wanting to see good things happen there for a change.

11 minutes ago, bounder said:

Barney I think everybody wants to see teams that haven't done well, come on and start winning. But sadly it doesn't always happen. Famous last words ... We'll get em next year, Hope Heritage makes the turn next year and has that winning season!

If they beat Halls they will be five and five. Should have never lost that Central game and they wouldn't be in this position.