Hardin Co (6-2) @ Milan (5-3)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I think this will be a very competitive game as usual. Looking forward to see how HC bounces back after that loss at Lexington then off a week and a game with little resistance last night against Liberty. They kinda left me scratching my head after that L Town game. The big D lineman that’s been out has left a void on the defensive front as well. 

So I haven’t seen Hardin Co this year. I assume they are very balanced on offense (they always are). I know they have a stud qb that will test us vertically.  That no doubt will open up the run game for them. Our defense will be test. Interesting enough we will look to do the same exact thing to Hardin Co. should be an interesting game. Can anyone tell me anything else about Hardin Co?  What do they run defensively… a 40 set??  Multiple???

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I haven’t seen Hardin Co this year. I assume they are very balanced on offense (they always are). I know they have a stud qb that will test us vertically.  That no doubt will open up the run game for them. Our defense will be test. Interesting enough we will look to do the same exact thing to Hardin Co. should be an interesting game. Can anyone tell me anything else about Hardin Co?  What do they run defensively… a 40 set??  Multiple???

Yes, 4 man front . Basically 50/50 run vs pass. I hope they try and establish the run game early, if possible. Got 3 capable rbs 4 if they choose. This is just not the same team as last year. What’s y’all’s bread and butter?

15 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yes, 4 man front . Basically 50/50 run vs pass. I hope they try and establish the run game early, if possible. Got 3 capable rbs 4 if they choose. This is just not the same team as last year. What’s y’all’s bread and butter?

#17 is the qb. He is good. State champion in high jump last year and played on the state runner up basketball team. He will look to get the ball to number 8 Spinks and 15 Pruitt. Mekhi Carr and Carmelo Jones will be the primary running threats. Offense is very balanced. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes we unfortunately are. Have several that are out for the year. Had a couple with minor things that are back and some younger players have stepped up which is why we played better against Obion. Hopefully that will continue. 

I watched the Obion game last night. I thought y’all looked pretty good in that game.