North Ga @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

5 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Well as many of you know the previous thread was the hottest a thread has been for basin in about 8 years… you thinking I’m joking but I’m not but it was taken down because someone  reported it to that Coach T man. So I figured I’d make a new one…

That thread was so long I thought yall were playing Georgia for the National championship.  :-)

56 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing good. I am looking forward to several of you Copper Basin fans visiting my concession stand at our game next week. I have been out on the road with Roy Dillard lately. I enjoy our games at Beene Stadium and I hope to see several more there this season. 

Is Roy still slipping in your back door?

8 minutes ago, TheOneRiddlerV2 said:

Copper Basin is the hottest thing since sliced bread right now you think I’m joking but I’m not. We might as well be playing for the Natty because this is for both teams to get a win. I doubt we pull it off if it is a typical North GA team. Can’t wait to go get some hot chocolate in the Pitt next week.

It’s hotter than that hot chocolate is going to be next week, you think I’m joking but I’m not…. Think of Knoxville on Saturday night for instance.