East Robertson at Whites Creek

Indians1989

50 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

this tread is suppossed too bee about my indians and them their cobras

hear comes @chrisburr out of know were talking non since about polk county(who?)

due you go to every game in the state to no that much about every team

my indians aint worreed about nobody accept for them their rams 

Ok, your Indians could run into them Tigers from Decatur again and be setting on the couch when them rams are still playing.

• Like 1

Just now, Dadof2 said:

Ok, your Indians could run into them Tigers from Decatur again and be setting on the couch when them rams are still playing.

them there tigers aint got the fire power to comp eat with my indians boy

i aint said no bad things about them there rams boy

them their rams are good

them their tigers are not

25 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

them there tigers aint got the fire power to comp eat with my indians boy

i aint said no bad things about them there rams boy

them their rams are good

them their tigers are not

Them there Indians are not any better than they were last year, just the region is down this year. But I will leave it at that and good luck in the playoffs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

I hope ER and Westmoreland throttle their 1st round opponents. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard Region 3 will probably sweep Region 4. If not, I will gladly show back up here with a knife and fork fully prepared to eat my crow lol.

Just joking around, I have no idea how the games will go but I think they will all be competitive except for Tyner.

1 hour ago, VandyFan2950 said:

As much as it hurts my soul to say, I have to agree with this statement. Never know what could happen in the playoffs, but Tyner seems to be a different animal this year.

Tyner has always had good athletes but seemed to have trouble getting the offense going, this year’s a little different, they have a really good OL that gives the QB lots of time to get the ball out to the receivers, if you play off line they throw it under and let the athletes do the work, if you play on the line they just run by you and throw it over, and the running backs hit the hole fast, and the defense is the best I’ve seen in 2A this year by far. But like you said anything can happen.