Betsy vs Devils

Morice49

3 hours ago, Morice49 said:

To my Betsy and Devils fans. Now that regular season is pretty much over in region 1 4A.  And with playoffs are about to start.  Does Betsy fans think they can bet AC second time around?  And what would be the Devils toughest test round 2 from region 2? 

I believe the Devils Cake walk to the quarters at least. I honestly don’t believe ac will get by Betsy a second time. 

AC chokes again failing to get past the 2nd round, heck i wouldnt be surprised if they lost in the first round

Neither Betsy nor Greeneville get past the Semis this time

also both teams should move back up to 5A, especially greeneville, greeneville has nothing left to prove at 4A

But yeah I think for the first time in a long time well see a 4A Title Game WITHOUT Betsy and Greeneville

15 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

AC chokes again failing to get past the 2nd round, heck i wouldnt be surprised if they lost in the first round

also both teams should move back up to 5A, especially greeneville, greeneville has nothing left to prove at 4A

But yeah I think for the first time in a long time well see a 4A Title Game WITHOUT Betsy and Greeneville

And who do you believes knock the devils out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Tell us more :popcorneater:

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

If not Betsy or Gvagas who do you see going

47 minutes ago, Morice49 said:

Why should Betsy or Gville move up if they don't have the numbers?

Another great question. With a 6 team region you have the opportunity to play 5 teams outside your classification, if that’s your choice. GHS chose to play 3 5A teams and 2 6A teams.

I compliment AC and Betsy for their outside scheduling as well. AC and Betsy scheduled each other, tough 4A’s. AC scheduled 3 5A’s, and Betsy scheduled 2 5A’s and 1 6A. They could not get a tenth game.

Edited by noonesfool

25 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Another great question. With a 6 team region you have the opportunity to play 5 teams outside your classification, if that’s your choice. GHS chose to play 3 5A teams and 2 6A teams.

I compliment AC and Betsy for their outside scheduling as well. AC and Betsy scheduled each other, tough 4A’s. AC scheduled 3 5A’s, and Betsy scheduled 2 5A’s and 1 6A. They could not get a tenth game.

Rhea and Powell are 5a. Bearden and Science Hill are 6a. But yes both betsy and AC schedule a good non-region schedule. I believe that AC actually had Corbin High School from Kentucky on the schedule and Corbin dropped them late in Jan-Feb and That's when AC and Betsy picked up a non-region game against each other. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Rhea and Powell are 5a. Bearden and Science Hill are 6a. But yes both betsy and AC schedule a good non-region schedule. I believe that AC actually had Corbin High School from Kentucky on the schedule and Corbin dropped them late in Jan-Feb and That's when AC and Betsy picked up a non-region game against each other. 

Thanks, messed up on Bearden, but I think I made my point on challenging scheduling.