Smith Co doubters

Fan66

On 10/29/2022 at 8:15 AM, Cam615 said:

Happy to say I picked the Owls this week, something about how that team takes after their Coach and his intensity and the way they have handled themselves against so much disrespect, it’s no secret now, the owls are a legit threat to make a run. 

Hmm the same guy who didn't pick TC to beat Watertown and has disrespected their coach all year.  Pot calling the Kettle?

2 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I will admit I was wrong.  But instead of a fox, you need to be a Grizzly Bear.  You hibernate and don't say anything all week and show up after the game.  Reminds me of Bama Fans!!!!  A Bama Grizzly is what I shall call you!  

No big deal. I would think you admitting you are wrong is a common thing. I would think I'm more of the anti-ghost.

i didn't talk and showed up after the game. You talked before the game and didn't show up  after the game. Reminds me of Ky fans, I shall call you Kittycat ghost.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Hmm the same guy who didn't pick TC to beat Watertown and has disrespected their coach all year.  Pot calling the Kettle?

All I have stated is that if it was anyone else they would be gone, and that is the truth and anyone around Trousdale County would agree, sure I don’t agree with a few things but Blake definitely pulled one together for the win at Watertown, and if you polled all middle Tn media members who wins that game 98/99% pick Watertown, TC proved me and all of them wrong, happy they did! 

7 hours ago, GinchNarb said:

I have heard that Smith co. Is huge.  How about Sycamore?  Do they have any size to match up with the big’ s from Carthage?

Sycamore doesn't have anyone over 300 but they do have a few guys 6'2 240-260 if I had to guess. 

My nephew said Smith county is big. Apparently they have a couple of 6'5 300 lb linemen. He also said that they are the slowest team they have played this year. 

Edited by WDE7227391