Smith Co doubters

Fan66

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Nobody around here cares what you think. 

It's as insignificant as you equating property values to a football game. Btw, do you really want to go there??

Just go back to being a disgruntled, old nothing and continue being a net zero to the quality of the conversation. 

Nobody?  Well, apparently you do.

A might touchy about Stepchild of Williamson Co.thing huh?

Yea, guess I'll just set back in awe of your thought provoking knowledge you have brought to the conversation.  Please tell us more about keeping Fairview out of our mouth, blowing something else, monkeys,AL Gore , banjos, morons and propert values.

1 minute ago, Reynard said:

Nobody?  Well, apparently you do.

A might touchy about Stepchild of Williamson Co.thing huh?

Yea, guess I'll just set back in awe of your thought provoking knowledge you have brought to the conversation.  Please tell us more about keeping Fairview out of our mouth, blowing something else, monkeys,AL Gore , banjos, morons and propert values.

Just pull up a chair old timer. I've got plenty of content. Glad you are impressed.  

I do have to say though. It's pretty obvious you and urmama are the same poster with different accounts. Does that make you especially strange or is that just a Smith County thing? 

You (yall) can reply after your oxycodone induced nap if you would prefer. That's fine. 

Edited by Swarm

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

What is it Smith County is popular for?? 

you come next week boy and you gonna find out tell your kid dont be a keyboard warrior like his old man your probably the flag player coach over there fairview belongs in another county because of imbreds like you we would mercy rule you guys next week 

1 minute ago, urmama57 said:

you come next week boy and you gonna find out tell your kid dont be a keyboard warrior like his old man your probably the flag player coach over there fairview belongs in another county because of imbreds like you we would mercy rule you guys next week 

Well said. 

I'll respond if I ever figure out how to translate it. 

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I do have to say though. It's pretty obvious you and urmama are the same poster with different accounts. Does that make you especially strange or is that just a Smith County thing? 

quit gettin your panties in a bunch John boy you fairview is a bunch of franklin wannabes 

56 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

son please win yalls game tonight and next week you can come say that mess to my face if you got em but ima tell ya that if you do your gonna get laid out but don’t worry cuz the fairview team gonna get smashed to 

Sounds good Macho Mennonite. 

In the meantime go work out your aggression on that pet sheep. Show 'er who 'er Diddy is! Yeehaw