Fayetteville hosts South Fulton for round 1

City223

1 hour ago, HevyReturns said:

South Fulton makes history, a more epic & legendary win  than Vols beating Tide.. a generational-changing game.   The small-school Tenn HS football world will be turned on its head this Friday!  .. You heard it hear first.. & I got this solid Insider info from the snap, crackle, pop of my cereal, and the chirps of bugs & squak of chickens outside my window. Time to go to Vegas & push all in on the underdogs. Better returns than first buyers of Bitcoin! 

Sounds like you know them Dresden cubs season comes to an end next week at the same place it did last year

34 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

I might not have been clear enough...if so, I apologize. I was more addressing the "who has home field" question.

Fayetteville hosts first two rounds. Round 1 is against South Fulton. Round 2 is against the winner of the Dresden/Eagleville game. Round 3 will be the winner of the Fayetteville/South Fulton/Dresden/Eagleville against whoever wins McKenzie/Wayne Co/Moore Co/McEwen games.

Hope that helps.

Thanks brother. . It’ll get alot easier after these first round games. I never was good at reading a map. 

3 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Or reading much of anything

We are good at making souse with the hog scraps that’ll be left behind when you come to FC. They’ll be plenty to go around for Dresden to carry home for breakfast Saturday Morning. I’ll make it easy you and have door dash deliver so you don’t have to leave the trailer. 

On 10/29/2022 at 8:35 AM, CoachT said:

South Fulton fans: long drive. If you want to avoid interstates on a Friday afternoon then the drive down south to Hwy 64 (65MPH) and across to Fayetteville is a relaxing and beautiful drive. My favorite place to eat in Fayetteville is Marvin's Family Restaurant but I'm sure the Fayetteville fans have some other favorites, too, that they can add. 

Cahoots Restaurant is good also. Plus 3 excellent Mexican places. The one across from the Museum on the Huntsville Hwy is the Best. Home cooked Mexican Food. 

On 10/29/2022 at 1:11 PM, Devil_Alumni said:

Not sure how healthy we are after last night. I know Whitehead went out with an apparent shoulder injury, and Kimmons out with an ankle, missing those two will hurt this young team, and we would need all the horses to make this even possible but who knows!!!

I HATE it for you guys. It’s tough in 1A to have starters hurt. Jus not enough depth to fill in. Good Luck Friday