Fayetteville hosts South Fulton for round 1

City223

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on South Town you’re better than that brother. I’m saying 56-12 with FC subs playing 2nd half and not embarrassing these kids from SF. 

History:  Tyner beat Boyd Buchanan 95-3 quite a few years back.  It's one of the reasons there is a mercy rule today most say. 

95-3 has become a way of saying this game is a mismatch.  

On 11/1/2022 at 5:55 PM, Devil_Alumni said:

Not saying it will matter too much but SF from what I understand did not come out of the Gleason game in very good health. Believe what I’ve heard is down about 3-4 starters that have really helped this young team that is short on the depth side of things.

Happy for these kids to finally make the playoffs for the first time in four years though, glad they get to experience it and hopefully build off this season in the right direction. GBR!

I HATE kids being Hurt. . Always regular of the team. I really hope those kids get healthy soon. Sometimes it’s not Always about Football. I Hope these kids totally regain their health. 

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

History:  Tyner beat Boyd Buchanan 95-3 quite a few years back.  It's one of the reasons there is a mercy rule today most say. 

95-3 has become a way of saying this game is a mismatch.  

I gotcha brother. . Yes it’s a mismatch. I get the analogy. I’ve heard that SF’s center plays safety on D. . It’s not going to be more than a scrimmage. If that. FC can name score Agree with your post. 

13 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I HATE kids being Hurt. . Always regular of the team. I really hope those kids get healthy soon. Sometimes it’s not Always about Football. I Hope these kids totally regain their health. 

Very tough, with this team being mostly sophomores it hurts, but they do have a bright future if they can keep things together. Making the playoffs for these guys was a huge milestone in the right direction and hopefully they can carry this with them in the future!! Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully no one gets injured on either side, I’m looking forward to seeing you guys in person. Looking at film y’all got a lot of talent for sure!! 

5 minutes ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Very tough, with this team being mostly sophomores it hurts, but they do have a bright future if they can keep things together. Making the playoffs for these guys was a huge milestone in the right direction and hopefully they can carry this with them in the future!! Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully no one gets injured on either side, I’m looking forward to seeing you guys in person. Looking at film y’all got a lot of talent for sure!! 

Sounds like You’all have a bright future. FC does have an impressive team this year with a soph Qb. Enjoy your trip. Our announcer does a great job of calling the plays and making sure that the kids on both sides are recognized when they make a play. 

• Like 1