Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

Ball game! If you think what #14 did was dirty, pick up tennis. Meigs has a pretty solid team, if you take #5 off the field you had a chance to win. DIRTY, and couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Never good. Safe travels to Meigs, on to Tyner….. after the Vols beat Georgia that is!!!  GO EAGLES, and GO VOLS!!! 

Just now, GBO52 said:

Ball game! If you think what #14 did was dirty, pick up tennis. Meigs has a pretty solid team, if you take #5 off the field you had a chance to win. DIRTY, and couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Never good. Safe travels to Meigs, on to Tyner….. after the Vols beat Georgia that is!!!  GO EAGLES, and GO VOLS!!! 

Made some good points. That has hurt us a couple times this year. That one kid is good for a penalty a game for something like that. He had a big one against Marion that really hurt us but also took a 4th and 1 about 60 yards for a TD.

He has the potential to be a pretty solid player if he can learn to cool it down and play team ball.

Good luck with Tyner. It only gets tougher.

5 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Congrats on the win. 

Westmoreland played hard and just ran over us most of the game. They deserved the victory for playing a good overall ballgame and slowing us down.

We showed some grit that second half and the QB made some pretty amazing plays. 

Penalties just too much to overcome 

3 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Westmoreland played hard and just ran over us most of the game. They deserved the victory for playing a good overall ballgame and slowing us down.

We showed some grit that second half and the QB made some pretty amazing plays. 

Penalties just too much to overcome 

Penalties at the end when it mattered really hurt.

3 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Ahh ok. I didn't know. You show a lot more love for Westmoreland than TC, so it's hard to tell. 

Don’t cry. He’s made it clear from the jump where he’s from. Only thing he’s said about Westmoreland is that’s where his wife is from.