Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I think the ole ball coach for Meigs underestimated our Dline because of their size Friday night and it bit him on that 4th an 1 on the 8. Many many times in life youll Learn it’s not the size of the dog but it’s the size of the fight inside the dawg!

That’s right! Our line played really good last night! Especially to play both sides of the ball for 4 quarters… DAWGS! 

8 hours ago, Whodat1 said:

What a game!! I'm just going to say this... #5 and 9 are good players for Meigs but 5 is very undisciplined, freshman or not. Meigs should of had more penalties for holding and hittin after the whistle, it was bad, but West eld their cool good. I'm just gonna say it, Meigs wouldn't have been able to do nothin if they hadn't changed up and started double teaming #64 even then wasn't able to do much with him, he was taking the Meigs line with him and still makin plays, that boy was eating y'alls lunch and coming back for seconds, I loved it. 58 and 60 was doing some great blocking and made some big plays on D these boys were on mission.

I was glad to see West letting 27 run the ball, I have missed seeing him all year and those that hadn't seen him before now know why I did. That boy will run through a brick wall and is tough as leather. West QB is too, he will hit you like you stole somethin from him. I loved seeing 5 and 25 getting some passes,do it a little more West, them boys can catch! 

Tyner better start now eatin some beans and taters, they gonna need em to play with these tough boys.  West is some cornbread fed good 'ol country boys who just love to play ball, they will hit ya in the mouth like you said somethin about their momma. I don't think you will find a harder hittin team or one any tougher than these boys! Good job West! 

agree with this

11 minutes ago, iFootball said:

Westmoreland is the dirtiest team in 2A 

9 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

i been saying that four a while

they put won of are players eyes out during the regun champoionship game

they are very dirty 

gashing eyes is knot ok 

Gashing eyes out or however you say it in your trailer . Didn’t happen