Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

On 11/4/2022 at 11:12 PM, DansbyGilmore said:

I thought the call early in the game to go for it when the score was 10-0 from their own 30 yard line was a little aggressive for Meigs. Westy goes on to score on that drive making it 16-0. Meigs answered back. #5 for Meigs is a player, but made a lot of Freshman mistakes you can’t have there at the end. You have to keep your head. As far as the hit delivered by 14, I thought it was fine. Definitely seen a lot worse. Also people should learn the difference between High School and College. In High School a helmet to helmet is a 15 yard penalty (no ejection). In college it is reviewed and if deemed, the player is ejected. All in all a solid game. Safe travels to Meigs and good luck to Westy moving forward! 

I just saw the hit It was a dirty, kid used his helmet as a weapon   not sure why that kid was allowed to keep playing  

10 minutes ago, DaveyBoy said:

I just saw the hit It was a dirty, kid used his helmet as a weapon   not sure why that kid was allowed to keep playing  

Learn the rules and you will know why he was allowed to keep playing.... Typically I'm not a prick but you just created an account and have only commented on Westy stuff... seem like a troll.