Franklin County Rebels @ White county Rd 1!

lcl4life

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Isn't Franklin County High School the alma mater of Hank Williams' grandson,  Sheldon Williams a.k.a  Hank Williams III?  Bocephus' boy?  Go Rebs

No Sir, that would be Franklin High School, Franklin, TN, Williamson Co (not Franklin County High School Winchester, TN,)

Edited by PullinGuard

1 hour ago, REBELFAN70 said:

While we are on the subject give me some locally owned restaurant recommendations! we love to eat somewhere local every time we go to a game!

Frank’s- Burgers, Wings Etc

Achilles Greek Restaurant (They also have great catfish

Two good Mexican Restaurants- El Tapitio , San Pedro

Edited by Preachervol71
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Warrior0318 said:

Well cookeville is our blood rival, much like greenhill is to you.  Wilson Central was a fluke, Dowell did not play that game and we still should have won.  I mean we gonna give up some points, i don't deny that, but we gonna score a lot too.  We beat Green Hill and Dowell was out pretty much the whole second half.  Im not saying we win but it will be a fight.

#6 played against Wilson Central until late in the second quarter. Don’t use the word “entire” if it wasn’t entire. Rivals, injuries, turnovers, playing down, none of that matters. Every team goes through it. If I’m not mistaken FC has been without 3 of there better players since like week 4. Hopefully both teams are healthy for this matchup. Should be a good one.

1 hour ago, Raven67 said:

#6 played against Wilson Central until late in the second quarter. Don’t use the word “entire” if it wasn’t entire. Rivals, injuries, turnovers, playing down, none of that matters. Every team goes through it. If I’m not mistaken FC has been without 3 of there better players since like week 4. Hopefully both teams are healthy for this matchup. Should be a good one.

He played 5 plays

26 minutes ago, Preachervol71 said:

He played 5 plays

Game is online.. it was stated “entire game” and now stated “5” plays. Actually it was 12 offensive plays, which was until late in second quarter… it really just doesn’t matter though. I never understood making excuses for losses or close wins as was being done. It’s football, a contact sport. Injuries come and go. Mistakes happen. Anyone can beat anyone if the stars align. As stated, I was told that FC played the majority of there season without 3 of their best players. Some of which go both ways as Dowell does. I don’t know if they are back or not. Only film I can see is some highlights from a couple weeks ago and they still were not playing. You just have to put in who is next and play. Does it effect games.. yes.. but that doesn’t matter.

2 hours ago, Raven67 said:

Game is online.. it was stated “entire game” and now stated “5” plays. Actually it was 12 offensive plays, which was until late in second quarter… it really just doesn’t matter though. I never understood making excuses for losses or close wins as was being done. It’s football, a contact sport. Injuries come and go. Mistakes happen. Anyone can beat anyone if the stars align. As stated, I was told that FC played the majority of there season without 3 of their best players. Some of which go both ways as Dowell does. I don’t know if they are back or not. Only film I can see is some highlights from a couple weeks ago and they still were not playing. You just have to put in who is next and play. Does it effect games.. yes.. but that doesn’t matter.

I stand by this, I called them out earlier this year on that same fact… they hate facts in White Co. I watched the NFHS tape where Dowell played 3 series.. well into the 2nd quarter.

7 hours ago, Raven67 said:

You are correct, I was wrong. He played two series and touched the ball 6 times. I think I quoted what someone else had said.  If Malaki touches the ball 6 times then he usually has at least one touchdown. He probably shouldn’t have played but he was a competitor and wanted desperately to try. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I stand by this, I called them out earlier this year on that same fact… they hate facts in White Co. I watched the NFHS tape where Dowell played 3 series.. well into the 2nd quarter.

We love facts in White County

Fact: We are hosting a playoff game when we were winless just a few years ago

Fact: Our running back has over 2,500 yards this season and our quarterback has over 1,000 on the ground and almost 1,000 in the air

Fact: We are 8-2. We lost those 2 games by a total of 5 points.

Fact: Our community is enjoying our team’s success

Fact: Win or lose it has been a great season and we are all proud of our team.

• Like 2