Mcminn County Cherokees vs Campbell County Cougars

RichyRich

1 hour ago, vfl3382 said:

McMinn County by 14 over CC. Defense optional at CC.

Oak Ridge by 10 over Rhea County. 

Karns by 1 over Walker Valley. Can Karns defense stop WV once? Bishop will get his 225 yards.

Powell by a bunch over Ooltewah.

I agree, except I'm going to take CC.  They run a gimmicky offense that is hard for teams to prepare for because most teams just can't give their defense a good look at it during the week.  They throw for about 350 a game except for once this year.  Don't know what McMinn is running, but they are going to need about 35-40 to win it.  

I think you're right on with the rest of it.  Except Bishop gets 250 plus. 

Just have a hard time thinking Campbell can beat mcminn when they lost to Kingston. Who lost to mcminns rival who mcminn hammered 50-0 I know alot has changed but that Campbell County Kingston game wasn't to long ago. If Kingston can hang 41 i think mcminn could as well. I wasnt very impressed with Kingston offense when they played mcminn central which held them to 14 so how they scored 41 on Campbell is beyond me.

Edited by RichyRich
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Just have a hard time thinking Campbell can beat mcminn when they lost to Kingston. Who lost to mcminns rival who mcminn hammered 50-0 I know alot has changed but that Campbell County Kingston game wasn't to long ago. If Kingston can hang 41 i think mcminn could as well. I wasnt very impressed with Kingston offense when they played mcminn central which held them to 14 so how they scored 41 on Campbell is beyond me.

If you want to play that game, consider this.  CC lost to the defending state champs Powell, but the score was 42-36 in the fourth qtr.  We play CC every year in region.  I'm just telling you, they can score in bunches, but their defense is not good.  I could see a whichever has the ball last wins type of game.  

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

If you want to play that game, consider this.  CC lost to the defending state champs Powell, but the score was 42-36 in the fourth qtr.  We play CC every year in region.  I'm just telling you, they can score in bunches, but their defense is not good.  I could see a whichever has the ball last wins type of game.  

I already know you can't go based off points against similar oppenents but really that's all I have to work with when comparing  us to Campbell County I don't know any posters and actual have never been to Campbell County other than passing through years ago when I visited Kentucky for first time.  But I figured if we beat them it was gonna be a shoot out, I never said or thought we were gonna dominate, I just like our chances in this game. Don't know if the two schools have matched up in the past prior to this game or not.  If anyone has any knowledge on prior games between two schools I'd love to hear it! I'm gonna do some lookin myself on alabama football database, they care Tns  high school football data on there and it has some good history on their