Sevier County at Morristown West

BarneySox2007

On 11/6/2022 at 10:45 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I would just about bet anything if ole Mike from American Pickers were to visit the old football field and see the old scoreboard behind the new one he would be all over you all like a dog in heat to buy that thing especially with the minute hands still attached. I can hear him now saying I got a buddy that would pay me $10,000 for that what would you take.

Barney it was a privilege having you visit.  I hope you enjoyed the tour of the ol ball field in frog alley. I appreciate the old photos you sent me. Some of my peers at Murphy college had never seen the old scoreboard with the clock on it. It has been discussed by many this week. But a bigger problem on cedar street is what the old rocket has planned for the upcoming schedule

On 11/7/2022 at 9:14 AM, wompuscat said:

What does the Sevier county outlook for next year look like? If they do make a change at OC, who would be on the shortlist to replace?

Apparently the plan is to forget everything that Glen, Nina, and Nancy tried to instill in the youth of fairgarden. Forget hard work, determination, competition and sheer want to. The new method is to schedule down. You can’t lose to Sutherland ave if you don’t play Sutherland ave.  #JDIR. You know the Steve brewer era is over when smoky bears embrace mediocrity and duck the marble city rebs. Probably got to schedule grangier or Claiborne. Dolly let Whitney sing her song. If she isn’t afraid to compete with minorities I don’t know why her alma mater is. 

Edited by MurphyCollege