Sevier County at Morristown West

BarneySox2007

I'll have to pick Mo West on this one after one of the parents jumped the Sevier County OC after the Newport loss which had to be retrained after the parent told him he sucks and needed to be fired. It's been an interesting week as usual at 226 Cedar Street in Sevierville after this event last Friday Night with Quality Control hoping this didn't get out on the street. I'm keeping my mouth shut about it.

All jokes aside, not a good look on a program when fans are jumping into the cage at the zoo to provoke the animals and not expecting something to happen. Been trying to warn everyone the wheels were fixing to come off the wagon the past few weeks then Lo and Behold one of their rednecks went and proved me right and went right to the OC and just about got what he deserved.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

All jokes aside, not a good look on a program when fans are jumping into the cage at the zoo to provoke the animals and not expecting something to happen. Been trying to warn everyone the wheels were fixing to come off the wagon the past few weeks then Lo and Behold one of their rednecks went and proved me right and went right to the OC and just about got what he deserved.

what happened?

21 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

what happened?

Read the first post in the thread.... Lol

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Are you sure that's what it was?  I thought he was expressing displeasure over their concession stand lady not being as good as the one from William Blount.  Lol

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'll have to pick Mo West on this one after one of the parents jumped the Sevier County OC after the Newport loss which had to be retrained after the parent told him he sucks and needed to be fired. It's been an interesting week as usual at 226 Cedar Street in Sevierville after this event last Friday Night with Quality Control hoping this didn't get out on the street. I'm keeping my mouth shut about it.

It has been an interesting week. The alleged incident has been thoroughly investigated. We will be watching the game closely tonight. Both what happens on the field and how the adults conduct themselves on the sidelines. We at Murphy college expect professionalism from our employees at all school functions. Our hope is certain coaches remember they’re not in Kodak anymore.

38 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

It has been an interesting week. The alleged incident has been thoroughly investigated. We will be watching the game closely tonight. Both what happens on the field and how the adults conduct themselves on the sidelines. We at Murphy college expect professionalism from our employees at all school functions. Our hope is certain coaches remember they’re not in Kodak anymore.

It pays to know who your rednecks are and what they're capable of.