Coffee's hot, are the Blaze Hotter?

Blaze45

19 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Much appreciated, just took a break for a little while. But yeah never know, might be a good time for CC to test their irrigation system around 5pm tomorrow 

18 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

That would be a crap way to play the game.... but  Blackman has enough of a run game to play it however they have to... 

St. Benedict used to be known in the 90s for pulling this stunt. I wouldn't think CC would do it but stranger things have happened. It's poured down this morning and I'm only 20 mins down the road from the field. I expect it to be pretty nasty. 

19 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

St. Benedict used to be known in the 90s for pulling this stunt. I wouldn't think CC would do it but stranger things have happened. It's poured down this morning and I'm only 20 mins down the road from the field. I expect it to be pretty nasty. 

Thanks for the update... been watching the weather this morning and most of last night... don't know if it is right m but it shows about . 22 in is what had fallen in Manchester as of 9:45..... Hope thats correct...The radio station there said as of about 7:45 it hadn't rained there yet ....

I don’t see Blackman being pass happy in this game, I think they set up a few passes here and there but go heavy to run the ball. Far as the onside kicks people love to bring up, Blackman has recovered a good percentage of them and yes kicking them in the rain is also good but pinning the opponent deep in bad field position is good also. I see a 21-14 type game either or my point about trenches still stand with Blackman. 

Just now, RedRaiderAlum11 said:

35-31 Blaze. Way closer than I would ever thought. CC should’ve won that game, but their season comes to an end. And Blaze season will be over next Friday. Oakland By 30. 

Yea Blackman had two fumbles, two interceptions on offense and a interception on defense called back by a roughing the passer call. Coffee Couldn’t even throw the ball, Blackman has to be better in between tackles man.

2 hours ago, RedRaiderAlum11 said:

35-31 Blaze. Way closer than I would ever thought. CC should’ve won that game, but their season comes to an end. And Blaze season will be over next Friday. Oakland By 30. 

Blackman had their worst performance tonight. It didn't help that the starting QB did not practice this week and was not sure he would play at all. That said he got less than 40% of the snaps tonight. Lucky to live on and fight another day. Go Blaze!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, RedRaiderAlum11 said:

no they should not have won. Strip 6, Blackman fumble on the 1, Blackman ‘fumble’ after #13 was down. CC has a lot of heart and Blackman had a lot of mistakes. CC lucky to be that close.