Round Two...Mighty Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

3 minutes ago, bounder said:

Guess from your stats Oak Ridge shouldn't waste the gas coming down to Athens. Except we gotta play the game and go over to Sizzlin  Steak House for dinner. Oh and I might get to see my Great Grandboy get in the game.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

WILDCAT PRIDE

Its should be a good one. Come on down to Athens and spend your money here in the Friendly City. We like out of towns folks to stop and eat with us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BrushCreek said:

This year we stop y’all on the 5 yard line instead of the 2 

WOW! Aren't Tennessee fans supposed to be in the fetal position like the fake # 1 team Georgia proved them to be?

Just teasing.

" Wildcats are gonna win that game baby. "

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

11 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I can see your point  I have been confusing this season.   All season long I have struggled to gage just how good the Wildcats are. I will go to Athens Friday and cheer loud and proud.  AND hoping I get to see Bounder's great grandson run wild.

One other thing I hope I get to accomplish Friday is to look to see if Tee Higgins' Mom & Family are there. I have an Oak Ridge mini helmet, Clemson mini helmet and Bengal mini helmet all signed by Tee. If they are are at the game I am going to ask them politiely to sign all three helmets. Those helmets are like gold to me although I will never resell them.

Grind. Grind. Grind! For. The. Ridge. RWR!

The Wildcat fans that do make it to the game will help them " win that game baby! "

My question is, when are you going to invest in some Tee PJ’s, WW?!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

WOW! Aren't Tennessee fans supposed to be in the fetal position like the fake # 1 team Georgia proved them to be?

Just teasing.

The above post was really meant to be funny but if I over stepped my bounds I do apologize.

" Wildcats gonna win that game baby."

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

On 11/5/2022 at 11:27 AM, Fandom101 said:

“Mighty” is the correct word choice here. 20 kids sick this week and hammering Rhea is a mighty feat. I got OR this week as well.

Listen man, I'm excited that OR won and will advance but this injury thing and now sickness thing is getting a little old. Nobody missed the game due to sickness. I checked the starting lineup and it was normal. Let's try to have one game this year where this OR team doesn't start out with a built in "woe is me" excuse. Let's just go play football and win and not focus on injuries or sickness. This focus on ready made excuses every week isn't very Oak Ridge like

• Sad 1