Round 2 White co @ Nolansville

Warrior0318

3 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Who has overhyped them? We only have the best running back in the state and top 3 in nation! We also have a bunch of good ole boys that hit hard and love the game!

You don’t have the best RB in the state and that’s not close. He has monster numbers because you don’t play very good defense and are in a lot of shootouts. He also gets a ton of carries against other subpar defenses. There’s a reason his best offer is TN Tech. If he was the best RB in the state every team in the nation wouldn’t miss it. Come on man. 

8 minutes ago, eers said:

You don’t have the best RB in the state and that’s not close. He has monster numbers because you don’t play very good defense and are in a lot of shootouts. He also gets a ton of carries against other subpar defenses. There’s a reason his best offer is TN Tech. If he was the best RB in the state every team in the nation wouldn’t miss it. Come on man. 

You will soon find out my friend!

29 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

You will soon find out my friend!

Maybe I’m wrong about the outcome of the game, but me and 200+ D1 coaches aren’t wrong about the RB being the best in the state and top 3 in the country. That’s just laughable. 

Edited by eers