Round 2 White co @ Nolansville

Warrior0318

8 minutes ago, eers said:

I mention the past for one reason… 9-3 is a really good year by WC standards. 9-3 is an average year and perhaps underperforming for others. I’m not wrong, we just have different expectations and perceptions of what good is. 

You were absolutely wrong about this game. I knew from your comments before the game that if you were wrong(which you were wrong) that you wouldn't admit it. No surprise here. They couldn't stop our duo just like nobody else could.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

You were absolutely wrong about this game. I knew from your comments before the game that if you were wrong(which you were wrong) that you wouldn't admit it. No surprise here. They couldn't stop our duo just like nobody else could.

I have some more t-shirt ideas for you. 

"Nobody could stop our duo: 2022 - 2nd round participants."

"Only lost by 3 scores in 2nd round: Best season in 50 years"

"2022 Warriors - It was close at one point in the game "

31 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Bro you are wasting your breath , we don’t need his validation.  He gets his kicks by trolling people on a high school football board.  You know what they say about arguing with fools so let it go.  I don’t need him to admit he was wrong I was there lol I saw the hush over their crowd late in the 4th when we cut it to a 6 point lead.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Stopped them enough to start basketball season. 

1 minute ago, Warrior0318 said:

Bro you are wasting your breath , we don’t need his validation.  He gets his kicks by trolling people on a high school football board.  You know what they say about arguing with fools so let it go.  I don’t need him to admit he was wrong I was there lol I saw the hush over their crowd late in the 4th when we cut it to a 6 point lead.

Hey there's a new shirt idea: 

"Quieted the crowd at one point in the 4th: 2022 Warriors"

23 minutes ago, Warrior0318 said:

I see that now. Just a troll. He was wrong though and he knows it. Lol.

2 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

I see that now. Just a troll. He was wrong though and he knows it. Lol.

I’m not wrong. It’s just frustrating to hear people talk about how good they are, their players are the best, etc. when you have a much higher level understanding of football statewide and know the team is average and the players are good… they’re just not elite, as best in the state and third in the nation would indicate. There were two better backs at the game as was at last night.  

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I’m not wrong. It’s just frustrating to hear people talk about how good they are, their players are the best, etc. when you have a much higher level understanding of football statewide and know the team is average and the players are good… they’re just not elite, as best in the state and third in the nation would indicate. There were two better backs at the game as was at last night.  

You were wrong. Yiu said they woukd coast in the second half. They had to play every second. You were wrong. Lol

26 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

You were wrong. Yiu said they woukd coast in the second half. They had to play every second. You were wrong. Lol

I wasn’t wrong about your team being overhyped and going home for the season. They still ended up losing by three scores. Good season WC. 

You can tell a fan of a losing program when they come into a thread and beat their chest after losing by three scores. If you come in to the thread and say good game, hard fought, we kept it interesting for a while, then you don't have issues. But some of you come in and pound your chest all because you kept it close for a while.

1 hour ago, 85warrior said:

You are wasting your time 85. Both of them are probably just youngs kids a trolling. They will never show respect for another team nor will they admit how good dowell is even though the whole state knows. Karma will get them. It always does.