new regions out

theawesomebro

11 hours ago, chrisburr said:

St. Benedict moving to AA gonna help

I also understand Knox Grace has submitted a proposal to move back to Division I

in the new AAA my guess is 4 from both regions go to playoffs like a few years ago

them snake wranglin baptist from karns better be for kickin out bout 24 more bodies if theyve had all of the D2-AA they want...

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 minutes ago, Booger said:

T$$AA rigged it so everybody goin

Booger just sayin <_<

rigged or not, I don't know but it would be a shame to cut the playoffs down when teams are electing to play up a division.   IMHO, teams stepping up to play the toughest competition possible should not have a smaller playoff that other divisions.

3 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

rigged or not, I don't know but it would be a shame to cut the playoffs down when teams are electing to play up a division.   IMHO, teams stepping up to play the toughest competition possible should not have a smaller playoff that other divisions.

..if you move up.....be ready to answer the bell, win a region game and put yourself in a winners bracket....or retract that ego and stay down in the class where you belong......

Booger just sayin  Amazon.com: OSCAR MAYER LUNCH MEAT COLD CUTS BOLOGNA 16 OZ PACK OF 3 :  Grocery & Gourmet Food

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

I dont think lipscomb is going to have a problem.  just sayin'

Not so fast Awesome Sombrero... Lipscomb will have a whole new gauntlet of equal or near equal athletes, in some places better facilities and very quality coaches that won't as easily be out-schemed.  I'm looking forward to it.  Middle TN football will be hype again.

On 11/9/2022 at 11:43 AM, BobbyB said:

CPA and Pope should play up like BA, Ensworth, LA . It would make AAA even more sound. AA quality down w/o LA , the addition of USJ will help . Webb and Lakeway have both struggled in single A not sure how going AA helps division or programs. I realize not by choice but just adds more running clock games.

It seems extremely hard to justify CPA not moving up.  They likely will have appeared in 5 straight championship games.  They have been playing the best AAA and 5A/6A teams.  They are hyping up their Sophomore and Junior class.  What about that indicates they are a AA team?  Very disappointing.  They won't have any competition in AA.  Perhaps that's what they are seeking.