Revenge Game Powell vs Walker Valley

keepitmoving

On 11/11/2022 at 11:36 AM, Rockytopmojo7 said:

Seeing all this revenge talk from Powell coaches is humorous. They alone are the reason for the loss the last time they played. If they run the ball… they win. It’s that simple. But nope, they kept trying to pass the ball, which led to 4 or 5 interceptions. 

Not to mention QB was playing that game with a broken hand, and it was his throwing hand. 

Seeing all this talk about how this was not a revenge game is funny.  People really should not talk about things that they are not familiar with.  The reason Powell was so fired up about this game, is because after they lost in 2020 Walker Valley head coach was posting on twitter direct shots at the QB and Powell.  Things like "your QB is not as good as mine", "you can keep that Mr. Football, we will take this win" and more.  Even direct messaging them.  Powell printed all the tweets and hung them in the locker room for a little more motivation.   But on to the next game.  

p.s to all my key board warriors please check my spelling.  Thank you.  

On 11/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, keepitmoving said:

Seeing all this talk about how this was not a revenge game is funny.  People really should not talk about things that they are not familiar with.  The reason Powell was so fired up about this game, is because after they lost in 2020 Walker Valley head coach was posting on twitter direct shots at the QB and Powell.  Things like "your QB is not as good as mine", "you can keep that Mr. Football, we will take this win" and more.  Even direct messaging them.  Powell printed all the tweets and hung them in the locker room for a little more motivation.   But on to the next game.  

You're spelling is excellent!  However, you're use of "Even direct messaging them."  is incorrect, because that is a phrase not a sentence.  But that's okay, you're spelling is improving. 

I hope we can have a better showing next week at your place and make a good game out of it.  Hopefully, our "fans" will make the short trip over to support the team.  

On 11/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, keepitmoving said:

Direct messaging Pops? Come on now. 

13 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

You're spelling is excellent!  However, you're use of "Even direct messaging them."  is incorrect, because that is a phrase not a sentence.  But that's okay, you're spelling is improving. 

I hope we can have a better showing next week at your place and make a good game out of it.  Hopefully, our "fans" will make the short trip over to support the team.  

“Your” spelling has not improved.