East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

On 11/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, DaveyBoy said:

I keep seeing everyone say you can run the ball on the rams. They did that friday night and scored 10 points on the starters, yes they gave up yards but they arent slouches i get the offense is what it is but the rams are pretty solid on the defensive side of the ball.

Westmoreland abandoned the run way too quick! East Robertson won’t do that

On 11/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, DaveyBoy said:

I keep seeing everyone say you can run the ball on the rams. They did that friday night and scored 10 points on the starters, yes they gave up yards but they arent slouches i get the offense is what it is but the rams are pretty solid on the defensive side of the ball.

To add to my last post take a look at how many times #27 was sitting on the sideline of offense when he should’ve been in the game! Watch the film and count! Same with the Meigs co game! Like Tyrone biggums says! I’m just keeping it real! He was our starting fullback until he tore his acl in spring practice. He was able to run through Meigs and tyner with a torn acl