East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

Just now, CCLHL08 said:

That’s correct they have never made it passed the second round! As for the catch on Indian 1989 good Job! He’s back but with a little bit better spelling!

I appreciate the compliments, but like I said, I'm not whoever you all are claiming me to be. I'm just a man who is proud to be from Cross Plains. 

Injuns by Fiddy!

Ok in all seriousness, Tyner is loaded and the favorite for sure, but I think ER has the talent to make this interesting. A couple of bounces their way and they surprise everyone. They have t been 100% for many of their games, but I believe they are this week. With that… ER in a close one.  

16 minutes ago, eers said:

Injuns by Fiddy!

Ok in all seriousness, Tyner is loaded and the favorite for sure, but I think ER has the talent to make this interesting. A couple of bounces their way and they surprise everyone. They have t been 100% for many of their games, but I believe they are this week. With that… ER in a close one.  

Do you have ties at ER? Just curious. You’re always positive about ER. Much appreciated 

25 minutes ago, eers said:

Injuns by Fiddy!

Meant to ask you do you have ties to ER? You’re always positive with ER!

12 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Meant to ask you do you have ties to ER? You’re always positive with ER!

I know some of the coaches and some of the kids, but I want to clarify that the things that I have written aren’t just to be kind. I believe this team has a shot and the program is certainly going in the right direction.