Region 5-3A rematch 10-2 East Nashville at 11-1 Smith County

1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

You know nothing about me man.Wait til we go to 2A next year.We will be the Alcoa of 2A ball

Good Luck With That  :thumb::roflol:

Alcoa = 20 State Championships

Smith County = 0 State Championships

The only commonality that exists between AHS and SCHS just finished his first season at Boyd Buchanan.  Outside of that Alcoa and Smith County have nothing in common.  

Smith County can compare themselves to DeKalb County, Macon County, or Westmoreland.  Be happy with that.

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

I hope that East Nashville wins and even worse I hope that urmama57 meets up with just the right person to put him in his place.  

East Nashville wins 28-21 and ends the Owls 2022 campaign.  

You know that may happen who knows but then again it could be the other way either way but I don't see the winner scoring 20+ points low scoring another 15-14 or so game

20 hours ago, Khall555 said:

What is it about Smith Co fans most are nice good smart fans then there’s that small percentage that are so over the top annoying that you want them to lose just so they will go away. 

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

People like you and him and computer tough guys.  Some of you Smith County fans are so over the top people look forward to the day that you lose.  

High jacking threads just to high Jack someone else’s comment. Go set up camp in the basketball boards.