Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

On 4/25/2023 at 10:51 AM, STARSNBARS said:

MC.....Eye wood like vurry vurry much two bee inn tha cabnutt........IF......Dolly wood let me sang tha Kinny Rogurs parts two thair doo-etts....

"Eyelunds inn tha streem......thait iz whut we ere"

:popcorneater:

I see what you did there……Dolly wood. That’s a good one. JMO, but an administration of starsnsbars, BarneySox, and MurphyCollege would truly be a government by the people, for the people.  
I’m sure the solid waste department would immediately get better. 

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, jna71305 said:

So if this is not making fun of or personally attacking someone, not sure what is. Just man up Murph and admit what we all know. But wait that will never happen. Hiding behind a screen name. 

Wow. jan71305 replied when she knew I was still posting. I thought jan only replied when Murph was on retirement. So most people will agree with me and think it was funny.  No one was personally attacked because no one was personally shown in the video, however you did bring a lot of attention to the video by replying, jan. Either way I respect your right to express your opinion. I know you seem to enjoy attacking me, but I’m glad that you post on the T. And I’m wondering what you think of spring practice so far. 

2 hours ago, jna71305 said:

So if this is not making fun of or personally attacking someone, not sure what is. Just man up Murph and admit what we all know. But wait that will never happen. Hiding behind a screen name. 

p.s. We’re still waiting on you to tell us how much better this new schedule is.