Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

22 hours ago, MurphyCollege said:

And yet you reply. Of course you’re hanging on every word I say, everyone on coach t can see that. I see that you are trying to disparage me, but it isn’t working. Yes I played in the NFL, which team did you play for…….. that’s what I thought. Yes I did coach midddle school football, and I won a lot. I could teach the forward pass, maybe one day your OC will learn how to. But I doubt it. I also volunteer my time to make sure the kids of sevier, Jefferson, and Cocke counties have a team to play football on. What have you done to teach the youth the fundamentals of football?  Nothing I’m sure.  I’ve dedicated my professional career to teaching the youth of sevier county about the dangers of drug use. Yet you get on here and try to insult me?? Go somewhere else with that jazz. Here’s  the deal, pal. I will continue to ensure the kids of this area have an organization to play football in. I will continue to coach the youth of my school zone the fundamentals of football. I will continue to protect and serve the citizens of sevier county.  And I will continue to get on coach t and point out the lack of development of the student athletes at Dolly Parton’s alma mater, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. And there’s nothing you can do about it. 

MC eye like hit when'st ewe tawlk abowt Dolly......:wub:

And LOL att 1OldClown.....:popcorneater:

On 3/11/2023 at 12:03 PM, MurphyCollege said:

Oh, so you solved the mystery . I guess ol Murph saying the baseball coach is good at developing linemen got to you. Here’s the deal pal. I schedule the teams that will play me then I beat them. Unlike your precious HC who schedules down and still loses. 

Keep on scheduling Cosby 3 times a year and we will keep taking your quarterbacks

On 3/15/2023 at 10:32 AM, STARSNBARS said:

MC eye like hit when'st ewe tawlk abowt Dolly......:wub:

And LOL att 1OldClown.....:popcorneater:

I like it too Stars. She’s a national treasure. 

And I’m still waiting for 1OldClown to post the phone call he recorded. They had car phones on the Andy Griffith show, but this can’t use the internet in 2023. 

On 3/16/2023 at 8:25 PM, wise50 said:

Keep on scheduling Cosby 3 times a year and we will keep taking your quarterbacks

I doubt you’ll be getting anymore QB transfers after that anemic offense you put on the field last year. That offense was so bad that I bet Jeremy bates is still rolling over in his grave. And I know you won’t get any o line transfers after seeing that stand straight up blocking scheme you installed last year. You better hope the baseball coach is developing a couple more linemen that can match what the baseball player did last year. If Dolly’s high school wants to move the ball next year then the DC should call plays on both sides of the ball and the baseball coach needs to coach hardball in the spring and Oline in the fall. 
#RIPSteveBrewerEra

#BringBackTheForwardPass

9 hours ago, MurphyCollege said:

I like it too Stars. She’s a national treasure. 

And I’m still waiting for 1OldClown to post the phone call he recorded. They had car phones on the Andy Griffith show, but this can’t use the internet in 2023. 

MC.......Good ole Mr. Tucker.....He stayed all nite and Oppee got two sleap onn tha arnin' bored.....:thumb:

On 3/18/2023 at 10:00 AM, MurphyCollege said:

I doubt you’ll be getting anymore QB transfers after that anemic offense you put on the field last year. That offense was so bad that I bet Jeremy bates is still rolling over in his grave. And I know you won’t get any o line transfers after seeing that stand straight up blocking scheme you installed last year. You better hope the baseball coach is developing a couple more linemen that can match what the baseball player did last year. If Dolly’s high school wants to move the ball next year then the DC should call plays on both sides of the ball and the baseball coach needs to coach hardball in the spring and Oline in the fall. 
#RIPSteveBrewerEra

#BringBackTheForwardPass

@MurphyCollege didnt Sevier County set the school record for roaches last year? While your busy being a keyboard warrior the Oline coach, the insurance salesman and the head coach will continue building the progrum and win championships without your support