Stone Memorial vs White County

secretagentman

Big home win for the Panthers tonight.  White County looked all out of whack tonight.  Losing multiple games in a row for the Warriors is not a common thing, panic button time for Mitchell and crew?  

Stone handled the junk very well tonight.  Capps got all teammates involved early and often.  Big win in this early race.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/5/2023 at 8:51 AM, JET4LIFE84 said:

Can't believe coaches and media picked WC to win the district over Stone. Crazy!

Also Bilbrey might have something to say about who the best player on that team is

For sure was not discrediting Bilbrey and didnt realize their was animosity within.   Have not watched this year but The games I have seen in the past years he is awesome thats why I said in my post that these teams that put so much defense on capps get burned by players like Bilbrey.  simply stating that Capps has an unbelievable upside with size and skill and what he has done for his age rarely ever happens.   No need to compare in this situation. they seem to be well coached and i am sure the coach is very happy to have both and is managing the situation great as shown in their success.  best of luck to both players and all  the upper cumberland teams including white co who is loaded with talent once they get rolling

2 hours ago, fentressbb said:

For sure was not discrediting Bilbrey and didnt realize their was animosity within.   Have not watched this year but The games I have seen in the past years he is awesome thats why I said in my post that these teams that put so much defense on capps get burned by players like Bilbrey.  simply stating that Capps has an unbelievable upside with size and skill and what he has done for his age rarely ever happens.   No need to compare in this situation. they seem to be well coached and i am sure the coach is very happy to have both and is managing the situation great as shown in their success.  best of luck to both players and all  the upper cumberland teams including white co who is loaded with talent once they get rolling

I never said there was any animosity, and don't believe there is. 

lol Bilbrey is not getting his just because they are doubling anyone. 

1 hour ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

I never said there was any animosity, and don't believe there is. 

lol Bilbrey is not getting his just because they are doubling anyone. 

Look, I will end this by saying for the third time, I think bilbrey is an awesome player.   amazing player. just like ALL my post have said.  I am just an upper cumberland fan that supports high school athletes. I am always positive and for the kids.  not sure how in  the world me bragging on two good players and a good team  was found offensive.  wow.  I will close out and get off this thread by saying go stone, wish you well and I will focus back to supporting my fentress co teams for a bit

On 1/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, fentressbb said:

Look, I will end this by saying for the third time, I think bilbrey is an awesome player.   amazing player. just like ALL my post have said.  I am just an upper cumberland fan that supports high school athletes. I am always positive and for the kids.  not sure how in  the world me bragging on two good players and a good team  was found offensive.  wow.  I will close out and get off this thread by saying go stone, wish you well and I will focus back to supporting my fentress co teams for a bit

You allude to animosity out of nowhere when there is none. Then allude to Bilbrey getting his points because they double someone else. 

You have a funny way of complimenting people