Round 9 Girls Rankings Weekend of 1/4

cougars130

Last week in your rankings someone mentioned that Johnson of Greeneville was beating Sanchez 10-2 when she pinned Sanchez of Alcoa. You have talked about pins don’t mean as much as scores. You have both here. From a further back thread you mention Johnson’s out of state success was not as important as wrestling in state. Sanchez is in state and a solid wrestler. I would have thought Johnson would have received the 6th spot at 100 using your explanations.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Last week in your rankings someone mentioned that Johnson of Greeneville was beating Sanchez 10-2 when she pinned Sanchez of Alcoa. You have talked about pins don’t mean as much as scores. You have both here. From a further back thread you mention Johnson’s out of state success was not as important as wrestling in state. Sanchez is in state and a solid wrestler. I would have thought Johnson would have received the 6th spot at 100 using your explanations.

Last week the mention of Johnson beating Ponce was at the Alcoa tournament they did not mention the score when the statement was made and I could not view the results because it was not on track for me to see but now that the score has been stated then she will get that spot.

if they are not using track and I’m not there to see the matches then I can’t search the tournament for information all it shows is Johnson over ponce fall 0:00 no score or any other information. 
I appreciate it and I’ll update that ranking. 

I have stated if anyone had the results of the tournament they could post here. 

On 1/30/2023 at 4:07 PM, UGotSmoked said:

@ 100 Johnson pinned Sanchez @ Alcoa Invitational 1/28/2023, and was up 10-2 when she pinned her. Her only instate loss was to Sanchez earlier in the year, and is her only instate loss. 

Here you go, sorry I had to do this but you need to work on some things. But as I fan of girls wrestling I thank your for your efforts.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Here you go, sorry I had to do this but you need to work on some things. But as I fan of girls wrestling I thank your for your efforts.

I responded to the comment and forgot thanks for the reminder but I have it fixed. Thank you for keeping me updated on what’s been put out there. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

I responded to the comment and forgot thanks for the reminder but I have it fixed. Thank you for keeping me updated on what’s been put out there. 

Cougar, there are 2 sides to every coin. Some might say I was getting after you others I was looking after you. It’s all about perspectives.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cougars130 said:

Lol sounds good and that’s what I do rank them where I see fit and trust Pin Tn gets rankings from me even if he does not admit it. 

Your need for self gratification/recognition far exceeds any contributions you make towards what we do or do not include on Pin-TN. As I said before, I don't copy someone else's work hence why I haven't commented to you directly on anything up to this point after I said I wouldn't. If you still want to compare notes, I'll be in Franklin in a couple of weeks so we can talk then.

35 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Your need for self gratification/recognition far exceeds any contributions you make towards what we do or do not include on Pin-TN. As I said before, I don't copy someone else's work hence why I haven't commented to you directly on anything up to this point after I said I wouldn't. If you still want to compare notes, I'll be in Franklin in a couple of weeks so we can talk then.

No need for any recognition. You don’t have to say anything when there have been several reasons I say it based on what pin.Tn has put out there after I post my rankings. It’s no shade at you I don’t mind it. But yea I’ll be at Gibbs in a few weeks too. If you want we can’t meet there as well.