A Substate Predictions

bballfan12121

40 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

Do y’all really think it’s a blind draw??? Just asking 

no. because its released to early in the morning. if they would even video it and put it on Facebook, twitter or something, then it would quiet people down. but it just magically shows up real early in the morning. 

15 hours ago, dogtruth said:

Congrats to the Hampton Bulldogs for punching their ticket to Murfreesboro, winners over Oneida tonight 73 to 55. 

This one didn't surprise me at all. Districts 3 & 4 were really bad this year and Oneida took advantage of that. It will be interesting to see how Oneida does next year when they move up to 2A in basketball and baseball.

20 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Why am I not shocked 

This is my thing. I am not saying this isn't a set up in the sense. But a team full of 8/9th graders played in a substate in their first year of existence last year. Yeah they lost to Clay by 40, but now a team of 8-10th graders are state bound in their second year of existence. Not saying these kids were handpicked to make a team, but some things don't sit right. I do not think they will win it all. But this can be an argument of putting charter schools in the private schools division. 

5 hours ago, Summit22 said:

This one didn't surprise me at all. Districts 3 & 4 were really bad this year and Oneida took advantage of that. It will be interesting to see how Oneida does next year when they move up to 2A in basketball and baseball.

Hampton is a good ball team. #11 is an athlete but #34 was the difference. That and their coaches had a great plan, probably the only scheme they could’ve beat us like that with, and they executed at a very high level. They took us out of our game in the second half and we didn’t respond well. Was a 2 point game at half. They beat us 25-8 in the 3rd. Congrats to them, they were better that night. 

Edited by crow