2024 Class 1A Early Predictions

bballfan12121

19 minutes ago, Onetownguy said:

So I was kinda wrong. One collins is the coach. Twin brother runs a basketball training company. 

The one that is the trainer has been the coach since the beginning. The other twin took over after a few games in this year. Suspicious but I'm sure there is more than just illegal recruiting going on. 

2 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

North Greene doesn’t need schultz when they have Britton who is way better lmao. 

He is a good player and you guys may win against Santa Fe and I picked y’all to win on the road the other night, good luck with the winner of that other game though you guys are going to need it! I honestly expected Harriman to be better than they were, that Mccullom kid was about all they had! 

20 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

How many want to make a wager that if the Chattanooga Prep team wins any type of silver or gold ball, that they have to vacate for illegally recruiting players?  This is Tn Temple reincarnated. Same exact building same exact game plan on how to build a team. This is a private school playing in Single A. What a scam

Bad thing about it there highest class is a Sophomore! Don’t think they can reclassify till they get a Senior class !

4 hours ago, JasonBourne said:

The one that is the trainer has been the coach since the beginning. The other twin took over after a few games in this year. Suspicious but I'm sure there is more than just illegal recruiting going on. 

That may have to do with the connection rule. One of the rules in that ruling is that you can’t be connected to a personal trainer. Interesting. 

22 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

North Greene doesn’t need schultz when they have Britton who is way better lmao. 

Britton his the best player in 1A and was subbed of a Mr. Basketball spot because they played a hard schedule against bigger schools and didnt have a good overall record. North Greene makes a real run for the state title next week for sure  

Prep Sentinels should not have drawn Union Tornadoes in the first game. The TSSAA is a joke. Union Tornados deserve better than this. It is absolutely not fair. Does anyone want to bet me? I guarantee it this is a stupid job of bracket seeding. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

26 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Britton his the best player in 1A and was subbed of a Mr. Basketball spot because they played a hard schedule against bigger schools and didnt have a good overall record. North Greene makes a real run for the state title next week for sure  

They could definitely beat Santa Fe if Britton can outplay Slaughter. Unfortunately that will be the last tourney game they will have a shot to win this year. 

5 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Prep Sentinels should not have drawn Union Tornadoes in the first game. The TSSAA is a joke. Union Tornados deserve better than this. It is absolutely not fair. Does anyone want to bet me? I guarantee it this is a stupid job of bracket seeding. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Why u say this ?

4 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Union Tornados and Prep Sentinels are two of the top teams and they are making  them play first game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Yes, I hate when they do that! I remember Humboldt & Manassa was number 1 &2 in state & they had them playing first game. Manasa end up winning on a last second shot from half court. The rest of the games manassa won by 25 points even championship game was a blow out! Humboldt finished the season 32-1 without a gold or silver ball and was atleast the 2nd best team in state with that lose.