toughest divisions in the country

theawesomebro

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/toughest-high-school-football-conferences-districts-leagues-regions-heading-into-2023/

D2-AAA ranked number 4 this year.  should be some fun games!  i'm really looking forward to BA at LA on oct 20th.  will be fun to watch 5 star george mcintire against LA's corners, kaleb beasley and cj jimcoily. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/toughest-high-school-football-conferences-districts-leagues-regions-heading-into-2023/

D2-AAA ranked number 4 this year.  should be some fun games!  i'm really looking forward to BA at LA on oct 20th.  will be fun to watch 5 star george mcintire against LA's corners, kaleb beasley and cj jimcoily. 

Would be interesting to see how many of these teams listed are privates. FWIW, 3-6A made honorable mention. CP also does a list that's more data driven 

Edited by MidTennFootball

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Would be interesting to see how many of these teams listed are privates. FWIW, 3-6A made honorable mention. CP also does a list that's more data driven 

i think there are a fair bit of publics once you get outside the top 5. 

I missed the honorable mentions at the bottom.  will be interested to see the CP version, too.  (who/what is CP?)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Surprising that 4 of the 5 teams listed lost this week. 

interesting point.  I didn't see that baylor had lost.  lots of teams looked human didn't they?  too bad CPA didn't join so our region could have another win.  : )

great win for CPA btw.  dilfer might have moved up to avoid this group right here.