Region 6-3A

howdoitnow

On 8/22/2023 at 8:17 PM, howdoitknow said:

Good Luck To Everyone In The Region 

Its crazy to me that East Hickman had a running back go for 200 against Fairview. I would be willing to bet that they will struggle to make the playoffs. Heck i bet Stewart county wouldnt even let that kid go for that many yards. I thought their defensive coordinator was supposed to be a football savant?

On 8/23/2023 at 9:43 PM, howdoitnow said:

Its crazy to me that East Hickman had a running back go for 200 against Fairview. I would be willing to bet that they will struggle to make the playoffs. Heck i bet Stewart county wouldnt even let that kid go for that many yards. I thought their defensive coordinator was supposed to be a football savant?

He'll probly do it again tonight. WH Heritage may be the best team in the region this year. But cant help to root for East Hickman their coach is doing a great job with that program 

No way heritage wins the region. They have a good running back but thats about it. Add on that this is their 3rd HC in 3 years. Ask Sycamore how that goes. It will take DADDY BALL Murray another year to find some sustainable success

3 hours ago, banannapeel said:

He'll probly do it again tonight. WH Heritage may be the best team in the region this year. But cant help to root for East Hickman their coach is doing a great job with that program 

Region Roundup 

White House Heritage looks to be the favorite after a dominating performance over East Hickman. It is possible they are undefeated going into week 9 when they face off against East Robertson. 

Cheatham county was taken behind the woodshed and beat to death by Harpeth. Cannon county comes to town friday. I expect the Cubs will get their first win of the season.

Fairview and their defensive savant couldnt figure out how to slow down Waverly and their high powered offense. Can Stewart county be their get right game this week?

Stewart County lost another close one. The matchup with Fairview this week will be huge for both teams as this region seems to be completely up for grabs.

Sycamore lost a defensive battle to James Lawson friday night. Maybe they can get on track this week against Clarksville Academy 

Fairview has allowed over 600 yards rushing through 2 games this season with their swiss cheese defense. I would expect to see Stewart county also be able to run the ball at will on them. Defensively if Stewart can create a few turnovers Fairview is looking at a 0-3 start.

3 hours ago, howdoitnow said:

Fairview has allowed over 600 yards rushing through 2 games this season with their swiss cheese defense. I would expect to see Stewart county also be able to run the ball at will on them. Defensively if Stewart can create a few turnovers Fairview is looking at a 0-3 start.

Swiss cheese defense is being too kind. More like the "no cheese please" defense. 

WHH is the only team in this region that will finish above .500 IMO. They'll be 9-1 (ER will beat them) or 8-2 (Forrest may as well). Otherwise, nobody else in this region will seriously compete for the region championship IMO. 

• CoachT locked this topic