Region 6-3A

howdoitnow

44 minutes ago, howdoitnow said:

Obviously im your daddy. Ive been living in your head for the last 6 weeks.

Dude your a clown and your team sucks so bad you have to make yourself feel legit by getting on here and talking about everyone like a tough guy when your just a troll hiding behind a computer like the lil b you are.  You ain’t on my level.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, howdoitnow said:

Sycamore isn't my team. Does that also mean that your team sucks? Sycamore had several chances to win the game last night. They were able to pretty much run the ball at will on your defense. 

Your a joke why else would you be at the game if they wasnt your team.  Your probably some old creep trying to make yourself look cool by hanging out with high school kids at games and run your mouth about other high school kids cause you was a loser back in the day.  Your only on here to try to troll other teams and talk crap about the players and coaches and make yourself feel better about being the loser you are 

4 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Your a joke why else would you be at the game if they wasnt your team.  Your probably some old creep trying to make yourself look cool by hanging out with high school kids at games and run your mouth about other high school kids cause you was a loser back in the day.  Your only on here to try to troll other teams and talk crap about the players and coaches and make yourself feel better about being the loser you are 

He’s actually a former college football player who has coached a multiple successful programs throughout his career. He called his shot before the season and admitted he was wrong and said congratulations to Heritage and you still crying.

21 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Dude your a clown and your team sucks so bad you have to make yourself feel legit by getting on here and talking about everyone like a tough guy when your just a troll hiding behind a computer like the lil b you are.  You ain’t on my level.  

He’s definitely in your head seeing as how you made an account yesterday just to talk trash . 

27 minutes ago, BeamerBall2 said:

He’s actually a former college football player who has coached a multiple successful programs throughout his career. He called his shot before the season and admitted he was wrong and said congratulations to Heritage and you still crying.

Dude thats cause he cant troll and talk no more crap about our kids team and coaches after we went out and proved it on the field 

1 hour ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Dude thats cause he cant troll and talk no more crap about our kids team and coaches after we went out and proved it on the field 

I will continue to comment in every team on the region regardless of how well they play or how poorly they play. I give honest criticism towards every team. I havent said anything that isn't true. 

Edited by howdoitnow

• CoachT locked this topic