Ensworth travels in to Union City’s Tornado Alley

Tornado82

Ensworth is good and has a lot of talent but ask their players they know they are being hit hard. Union City won’t quit. #55 is a good player but he is being played good on both sides of the ball. UC will adjust during the half and stay competitive and hopefully turn it around. Let’s go Tornados keep playing hard and never give up.

11 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I’m a parent of a kid on the team so yea you can call me part of the fan club. Is it a problem getting excited about a child’s game. Get a life.

im just messing with you so relax. 

anyway, if it makes you feel any better, our school was out manned tonight as well but we had some bright spots.  maybe IMG "knows they played a tough team" but chances are IMG and ensworth just got a warm up.  doesn't matter either way.  personally, I learn more from the losses than the wins and hopefully our kids have been taught that as well.  the world doesn't need more kids thinking the wins are the where the learning happens.  

best of luck for the rest of the season!