Bradley Central vs Baylor Scrimmage

BCsportsfan

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Looks like the Bears more than held their own against defending D2-AAA State Champs Baylor.

It’s the Boo Carter show… kid is an electric player but terrible attitude. What’s funny to me is when you watch the BC coaching staff. You would have thought they reinvented the wheel. Throw a key screen that goes for 60 and they will tell you that’s exactly how they drew it up 

7 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

he looks impressive.  those throws were not.  he ran back to one of them.

They do have another WR that looks pretty good as well which helps carry the load but that’s it for BC. I’d let Boo run the ball and throw it to the other kid so they can have some kind of run game to play in their region play

Edited by YoungBuck

18 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

It’s the Boo Carter show… kid is an electric player but terrible attitude. What’s funny to me is when you watch the BC coaching staff. You would have thought they reinvented the wheel. Throw a key screen that goes for 60 and they will tell you that’s exactly how they drew it up 

Alcoa took away his electricity, Brandon Winton in double coverage against Boo Carter and Marcus Goree. 

Boo....flat gives up on this Alcoa run and score.