Marion Co. vs East Ridge

JonSnow

I'd day a lot of teams looked sluggish in their first game. Warriors have some things to clean up for sure. The pieces are there though. So many athletes to feed the ball too that it's going to be rare to see one actually dominate the stat sheet. Defense looked good other than a couple big pass plays. One was an obvious pass interference and the other against the jv in the 4th qtr. Could have scored 60 if they hadn't missed on a couple passes and if the jv hadn't played the whole 4th qtr. Warriors dominated a school more than double their size with some good looking players. I believe they'll be ok.

Some teams win big against inferior opponents in week 1 and they're polishing a gold ball. It's a process. Get better every game and see where you are at the end.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

I'd day a lot of teams looked sluggish in their first game. Warriors have some things to clean up for sure. The pieces are there though. So many athletes to feed the ball too that it's going to be rare to see one actually dominate the stat sheet. Defense looked good other than a couple big pass plays. One was an obvious pass interference and the other against the jv in the 4th qtr. Could have scored 60 if they hadn't missed on a couple passes and if the jv hadn't played the whole 4th qtr. Warriors dominated a school more than double their size with some good looking players. I believe they'll be ok.

Some teams win big against inferior opponents in week 1 and they're polishing a gold ball. It's a process. Get better every game and see where you are at the end.

Qb will get better. He looked pretty nervous and rushed some throws.  Got plenty of athletes but I still feel like the fb will need to be used to get where they want to be.  Gotta be able to keep the d honest.   #6 needs carries imo.

• Upvote 1

Marion looks to build off a solid start. Central looked pretty bad against Ooltawah so this next one likely won’t be much of a game either but probably better matchup than ER was. Marion boys make it 2-0 this week. Look fwd to coming down and seeing Fayetteville game in a few weeks. I will take Warriors by 21 against Pounders. I’m just keeping it real

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion looks to build off a solid start. Central looked pretty bad against Ooltawah so this next one likely won’t be much of a game either but probably better matchup than ER was. Marion boys make it 2-0 this week. Look fwd to coming down and seeing Fayetteville game in a few weeks. I will take Warriors by 21 against Pounders. I’m just keeping it real

Dade County is up next.