Stewarts Creek @ Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

I honestly have no clue about SC but assume because they’re a battle tested RuCo 6A team, they have to have the edge. Tullahoma seems to be a good bit better than last year. I’ll say SC by 10? The Tullahoma special teams can keep them in many games. That being said, I hope my prediction is wrong. Go Cats!

I'm afraid the Tullahoma passing game will be non-existent making them one dimensional. I do hope they can pound the rock effectively. If they get close enough to the red zone, special teams should be clutch. I think the ground game of keep away will drain the clock and keep the score low. I'll say Stewarts Creek wins 21-16. Hope the Cats surprise us! 

13 hours ago, CatsAndPats said:

I’m gonna say SC 24, Tullahoma 16. Difference will be TDs vs. field goals. If some of the injured guys are back then I could be wrong. And I hope I am. 

I agree. That's why I said 21-16. I think the Cats will have to settle for at least 3 field goals throughout the contest. 

Heard Malik may be cleared to go. Can anyone confirm? 

10 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I agree. That's why I said 21-16. I think the Cats will have to settle for at least 3 field goals throughout the contest. 

Heard Malik may be cleared to go. Can anyone confirm? 

Don't know if Malik has been cleared, Ethan Hargrove has been cleared to play. The key to Tullahoma this year is to stay healthy.

• Like 1